Chapter 33: Ace of God

3rd Pov

Walking down a long corridor, Dawn Arceid was on his way to see his master.

3 days ago, Dawn had felt the disappearance of Veldora thus the birth of Rimuru into this world.

He didn't plan to go meet him now...his first encounter with him will be during the Walpurgis 2 years later when he becomes a demon lord.

For the sole reason that his presence would undeniably modify the course of the story and mess up some of Rimuru's decisions.

But that didn't mean Dawn was going to stay in Ruberios the whole time...there are things he had planned.

Dawn : Permission to enter.

Stopping in front of the door leading toward the garden of Ruberios, he waited for an instant before opening the door.

Walking through a path of flowers, he stopped a few feet away from his master and her butler.

Luminous : It's rare for you to come here on your own, did something happen ?

The last time he came here on his own was on Hinata's case, when she discovered the truth behind Ruberios.

After defeating her, Luminous decided to make her one of her knights and direct subordinates and that day Dawn himself asked to train her.

Because of that, Hinata was stronger than she was originally.

Dawn : I need to leave for a while.

Luminous : Heh, is it because of that overgrown Lizard disappearance ?

Dawn nodded, 300 years ago...Veldora rampage happened and Chloe (Hinata) defeated and sealed him.

After that, Dawn came back after a long journey...ever since the foundation of Ruberios he hasn't left the nation besides for some missions.

Due to that loyalty over the century, he was fairly well known and acknowledged...yes right now in Ruberios.

There were a few individuals and groups known by all...the Seven days Clergy, the 10 great saints, the right hand of God Hinata Sakaguchi...the Pope Louis.

And finally, the Ace of God, Dawn Arceid...he could use his true name after most of his crimes and accused deeds 2000 years ago become history.

His name slowly became white again, bland of all accusations.

He was now Dawn Arceid, the man who served the holy empire since its creation.

Luminous : Well you served me well for the past century, so go ahead take it under the pretex of vacation.

Dawn : Thank you.

Over the years, Dawn and Luminous grow closer into a sort of spiritual sibling relationship.

Having nothing else to do here, Dawn bowed and left.

Gunthler : He sure grew stronger.

Luminous : Indeed, his progression is terrifying, even after awakening i'm not confident in fighting him head on.

Gunthler just nodded, a few rare people know about his true strength...one of the few beings that could somehow rival one of those true dragons.

This doesn't mean he can defeat them but at least put up a fight, this alone puts him high in the hierarchy...because most people would die the moment they stand in front of those catastrophes.

Luminous : Despite being a member of the 10 great demon lords, Guy is still on my back since that event 2000 years ago...

Gunthler : Indeed.