Chapter 21: Leap of fate

3rd Pov

The room was silent and tense, all was broken when Dawn charged forward toward the viscount...on the side Mia kicked prince Leo aside and quickly went to intercept Dawn.

But she didn't expect her foot to slip up...

Mia : (Huh ? Ice?)

The entire ground instantly froze...no the frost was even contaminating even the wall...

Mia : (It's this boy's aura ? What kind of power is that ? This goes beyond even the royal mage...)

At this point it was too late for her, she wouldn't make it in time.

Coming back to Dawn, his eyes were locked on his enemy...his right arm was now fully regenerated.

Dawn : (I feel dizzy...and my body already went past its limit...)

Calling him a desperate piece of bones wouldn't be wrong...if it wasn't for the ice compensating for his muscle and bones.

He would be crawling on the ground...everything went too well as the number of enemies and its quality was way too superior.

Dawn had to face reality, he had won against Raven by pure luck...and without Snowie he would have died way earlier.

Dawn : (At the end i'm just a kid...)

He flashed a weak smile before crashing into a newly formed wall of earth...On the side Luna was still here.

Her arm up, she was a genius among her generation...her talent rivaled the greatest and it was a fact for Dawn that this girl had progressed faster than him.

He was stronger just because of his knowledge of Tensura...and now she was his enemy.

Dawn : (Ahh, how annoying.)

Luna : [Earth bind].

Dozens of pillars of stone appeared, locking Dawn in the middle of it...but soon all these turned into ice before shattering.

Dawn : (I see...so my rewrite evolved again...)

With his mind constantly performing the unique skill : Author along Snowie's magic.

All his abilities started adapting to his current form...rewrite the stone property before shattering it due to Snowie's control over the ice element.

All this could happen by a mere touch of Dawn's hand...

Luna : Wh-

The shard of ice in the thin air was falling slowly...Luna's eyes widened as in a flash the boy she used to follow was in front of her.

She was caught off guard, her eyes going down as she followed each one of the boy's movements.

Dawn : You won't let me pass you without a fight do you.

He muttered those words before grabbing his friend's throat...at this moment he could have eliminated her and he was going to...

Before he saw Luna letting out a single tear.

Dawn : Huh ?

Luna : I don't know what I am anymore...but I can't help but feel happy that you are the one who is going to kill me.

This sentence of hers made everything more difficult for Dawn...he was almost convinced that all was fake and that Luna was all the way under mind control.

That she never truly intended to be friends with him and at the end, the real Luna didn't exist just a puppet but now...

Dawn bit his lips before lifting Luna in the air by her throat...in a strong movement he smashed the girl down to the ground.