Chapter4: Years later

3rd Pov

Years had passed since that first birthday, Dawn was now 7 and slowly ran up doing his daily routine he had imposed on himself.
In the last few years multiple things have happened...one being Dawn's debut with swordsmanship and magic...the latter was already performed in his early days but now he could use it in public without making too big of a scandal.

Dawn : It's damn tiring...ahh, but I have to say this changed from my past body.

In his past life, he wasn't the most big or small, his weight was average for his size while being able to do basic exercise.

At the same time, he couldn't perform sports for a long period, this was one of his regrets...having slacking off during his teenage years and only starting taking care of himself after his majority.

But right now, he won't make the same mistake...his body characteristic is growing at a fast rate due to his passive grant.

A few more years and he would already have the physic strength of an adult...at least that what he hoped.

Dawn : Though, I still struggle strength wise, for my speed it's more decent.

Ending his jogging, he had a private lesson with a magic theory instructor...since he is from a noble family he was allowed a private tutor.

But unfortunately for them, those tutors were barely holding when it came to Dawn...him who knew much more about the system and despite magic being limited knowledge wise in Tensura, he was still better than them in this field.

It was now the 8th tutor and again, at the end of the day he never came back feeling dumb when Dawn asked a question he couldn't answer.

Dawn Pov

Really, I can naturally read the magic language used to form magic formulas along with the process and imagination to form magic.

But I didn't expect the average level to be that low...I can just grind by experimenting and understand magic myself for now...

Dawn : The best would be finding one of the demon lords or going to Dynastie Sarion to ask for the elven knowledge...

But the demon lord route is too dangerous and Sarion is hidden in a place i won't be able to attain even in years...

I guess I can just focus on my physical strength and swordsmanship...

Luckily for me, in this case I got a few competent teachers...I also have a hundred videos and tiktok I have watched about Japanese swordsmanship.

Using the skill : Reader, I somehow reproduce the movement. I also discovered that I could copy physical prowess if I have the capacity to do so.

Dawn : I wish I could get a katana through...

Walking down a corridor, I thought...I know that swords are better than katanas as a weapon but this was because their durability was much greater.

A katana can break in contact with a bone while a sword won't...but inside the cardinal world we got much more durable and high class weapons.

Also, my main strength is speed...i want to build my technique around that and a katana is much more suited.

I would also like a gun but that's not possible...as for now.

Lastly, my memories recorded movements for katana like weapons...

Dawn : I should maybe make the plan and give it to a random blacksmith.

Otherworldly summons aren't commonly developed yet so I can't expect to see weapons or earth culture here.

Dawn : Oh I could also ask Sola.