Chapter 45: False God? Chaos through Ruberios

3rd Pov

As the sun raised upon the world...soon hell broke loose as several rumors suddenly appeared.

But the one who made the biggest mess is...that God Luminous worshiped by the Western nation was in reality demon lord Valentine.

Right now in Ruberios, it was total chaos...thousands of people were protesting in front of the church...confusion folded among them.

Well this was happening, inside the church meeting room...the ten great saints, the Seven Luminaries clergy, Cardinal Nikaulos and most of the knights' order representatives were present.

Seating in the most important seat, Dawn look down at everyone...it has been a while since he had to perform his duty as the supreme commander of Ruberios's army.

Dawn : Since everyone is here, let's start this emergency meeting.

His voice was ice cold, this sure was annoying thought he already had the solution planned...everything was still within expectation.

When he and Luminous planned the next course of action before the Walpurgis.

Dawn : Our subject today is the measure to shut down this absurd lie that instills our god to a mere demon lord, secondly we will talk about the incoming war against the Giant and demon lord Dagurle...lastly, the newly formed monster nation in the Jura forest.

Declaring the meeting open, the 25 knight orders captain, 12 holy knight order captain and Hinata along with her two assistants from the great saints.

Everyone talked...but among all the whisper and chatter, only the clergy remained silent...Dawn eyed them dangerously.

Knight : Shouldn't we denounce the lie of our god, first ? At dawn, a group of protestant started to doubt us !

Knight 2 : Yes ! A few of our deployed knights in the western nation were rejected already.

Knight 3 : We lost a large amount of trust...

Staying quiet, in these moments Dawn would have liked to have Yuu at his side...but she was still in the Eastern empire...

Planned to come back in 2 days with all the information he needed.

Dawn : (Yuu...)

Tightening his fist, the commotion didn't seem to stop...it was truly annoying to hear.

On the side he could also hear Nikaulos whispering something to Hinata's ears...

Dawn : Stop all of you.

A single sentence...was enough to shut everyone, the silver aura creeping out of Dawn's body also known as Hero haki was enough to close all sources of noise.

Dawn : I heard all your complaints, tomorrow at dawn I will personally make a public announcement...spread this information through the western nation, under my name Dawn Arceid, I will speak for my lord god Luminous.

A true hero...this term was a source of hope and gleam for humanity...the fact that the supreme commander of Ruberios was a hero is largely known.

This single existence was enough to solidify Luminous's faithful religion...since Dawn hadn't made an appearance in a long time.

People were swept up in the sudden rumors...what if the hero was just a lie ? What if the rumors were true ? What if the church lied to us ?

But all those could easily be reclaimed with this...the aura only a true hero possessed...normal people won't recognize it.

But that wouldn't be a problem because they won't be the sole people who will watch him.

Dawn : I will take full responsibility over this matter, any objection ?