Chapter 46: End of Crisis

3rd Pov

As the sky was slowly corrupted in a darker shade of purple...the calamity beast descendant of Ivarage, the evil god roared trying to enter the cardinal world.

His head already completely crossed the space rift...Roy clenched his teeth hard as the closer he got, the more his soul shook.

Roy : (Any closer and I might die just from its presence...what is this beast ? It seems his mere appearance enraged Dawn-dono...)

When close enough to the limit of his lifeline, Roy turned around glazing at the chaotic capital...it seems not many had noticed the unbelievable phenomenon above their head.

But what really stood out was the one individual who stood midair on a platform of ice...Roy flinched as he was in the line of sight.

The original anger Roy felt in Dawn was gone...it was pure hatred, bloodlust screaming out of his body...a humanoid beast ready to pounce on its prey the moment his restrictions are lifted.

Roy : (I should hurry or he will lose patience...)

Gulping, he quickly spread his arm and released every ounce of aura he could...earning the attention of the whole population below.

Roy was still an acting demon lord...his aura wasn't to laugh at, someone that could still be a threat to an entire city.

Roy : Rahh !

Letting out an angry warcry, his eyes shone red as he stretched his arm toward the sky...a large magic formation appearing in the sky...

It was a random circle with dozens shapes that appeared complex but in the end worthless...everything was for the show.

Roy : Hero ! You've done it this time !

The previous injuries he received during his light fight with Dawn aggravated...from the lower perspective, you could think that after getting beaten up.

The demon lord feld higher to the sky and tried to achieve another grand move...

Roy : I can't win...that is a fact but this doesn't mean i won't kill you all !

His voice ported through the city, at an absurd timing...the destructive beast above broke through an arm...

Its terrifying presence just increased tenfold...like a gravity field, everything below just kept getting heavier...but the most terrifying thing about this monster was its size.

From the head alone, he was already several meters tall but now...if you took his arm into account, then he might reach 50 meters...

Roy : I'll summon this beast to kill you all ! Hahaha !

Doing his best in acting like a villain, it seems the common folk brought his poor acting skill...as protest could be heard from below.

'Coward ! Can't you fight fairly !'

'You call yourself a demon lord ?!'

'W-we're going to die !'

'Don't lose hope and run ! We have to evacuate !'

'The supreme commander is still fighting above so move your rass instead of crying !'

Their reactions were diverse...those who ran for their life, those who fought for the other, those who already abandoned, crushed by the weight of the monster above.

At the moment, they needed one thing...and that was a silver arrow of hope...

Dawn : (Can you all shut up...you're noisy...)