Chapter 27: Odd dungeon

3rd Pov

Walking down some long stairs, Silvia along Dawn and Ria with a few elven guards, they slowly ventured through the first 5 floors of this dungeon.
As they cleared them, it was clear for Dawn that an otherworlder created the dungeon...there was no mention of this in the novel meaning that this is an uncanon event.

Silvia : How interesting, there are some types of monsters I had never seen before.

Dawn : (It's normal...whoever the dumbass who made this dungeon used our world's monsters which weren't used in Tensura...)

Monsters such as Minautor or even fiction like those big green aliens with one eyed were present in the dungeon.

Right now, Dawn was pissed off as such an unpredictable event was meant to mess up the original plot.

Dawn : Whoever this is...i'm gonna destroy him...

Ria : (Mmh...i never him so pissed off...does he know the origin of this dungeon ? I mean he wanted to come to Sarion for a reason...)

It seems Ria was starting to misunderstand Dawn's purpose...his primary goal was his sword and second forge contact and a relation with Sarion for later use.

This dungeon is in fact an eyesore for him...coming back to their situation, Dawn was using his skill to analyze the structure.

But it seems this whole dungeon couldn't be analyzed by an outsider like him...

Dawn : (This dungeon is a separate space with its own law and space time...to think such things could come from a unique skill.)

The only thing he could read was the name of the skill who made this dungeon when he was outside.

Now that he is inside, he has to follow the rule here...and this totally shuts down his skill.

Dawn : (Not quite right...i can still use my skills but...the skills I have constraints on are unusable...meaning that the one who created this has an Ep much superior to mine.)

The situation kept getting more annoying for him...but even if by some bullshit the owner of this dungeon was stronger than Dawn.

Silvia was here...so there was nothing to fear as long as they stuck together.

Silvia : The dungeon feels very different from the main world...it's as if the rules here are different...

Dawn : You already figured that out ?

Silvia : Oh ? It seems you were ahead of me on this one...

As they chatted, they slowly cleared more floors until they reached the 15 floors...as time passed Dawn was trying to apply his rewrite on the system.

At the moment, he couldn't do much...it was like being a hacker trying to get into a system from an unknown and new digital langage.

But surely he was getting there...it was a drain for his brain but more information was getting revealed.

Dawn : There are 69 floors in total but it seems the dungeon is expanding...

When they entered, there were 65...from a wild guess, the dungeon can only expand when the main entrance is open.

It was just a theory since there should be no reason to expand the dungeon when the visitors haven't cleared even half of the structure.

In this configuration, there should also be someone who welcomes them like a guardian or something like that...Ramiris can be a reference.

But none of that...perhaps the dungeon master is too busy expanding his dungeon.

Silvia ; 69, huh...

Dawn : (Wait...now that I think this is a dirty number...is it a coincidence that the moment I find this information it lands on 69?)