It's the day that Jeongho will be going to elementary school for the first time ever. He is very nervous so is Jennie. Jeongho is a very shy boy who never take the initiative to talk to others. He always waits for people to approach him, but if nobody ever approach him, he would never talk. So this is the reason why Jennie is worried.

It's 6.30am and Jennie is already up and preparing breakfast for both of them. She made some sandwich and went to wake Jeongho up.

"Wake up Jeongie it's your first day of school. " Jennie said when she walked in the room.

Jeongho slowly woke up and gave Jennie a hug.

"Mom I'm scared. " Jeongho said while hugging Jennie tighter.

Jennie got emotional after hearing those words. She wants to be with Jeongho 24/7 but school doesn't allow that. "It's ok Jeongie, it's just 5 hours and you'll see me again, I promise I'll be thinking about you at work. "

"Ok" Jeongho felt better after hearing what his mom said. But he is still scared about going to school and meeting new people.

Jennie pick him up and brought him to the toilet, she helps him with brushing his teeth and changing into the new school uniform.

After getting ready she carried him to the kitchen for breakfast. While Jeongho was eating the sandwich she made, Jennie went to get ready as well since she is going to work right after dropping Jeongho at school.

After she got ready she saw Jeongho already waiting for her. She quickly ate her sandwich and went out with Jeongho. She didn't have a car so they went to a bus stop and waited for the bus.

When they arrived at the school, it was 7.45am, 15 minutes before school starts. Jennie help Jeongho to register his name and went to work after watching him walking inside. She prayed that Jeongho will safely finish school today without getting bullied or anything.

- - -

Jennie took a taxi and arrived at a bakery which is where she works at.

She has been working as a baker and cashier here since not long after she found out she was pregnant.

Jennie remember how she got kicked out of the house after her mother found out about her pregnancy.

But she wasn't sad since her mother has never treat her like a daughter after her father pass away when she was three, which she doesn't even remember how that person looked like. Instead she was worried if her baby will survive with her.

She didn't cared about herself, all she wanted was the baby to be safe.So she started to look for jobs to earn money for her baby.

The first place she went was the bakery since she was craving cakes.

When she walked in the closest bakery, she saw a kind looking woman around her mother's age standing on the counter. She went up to her and ask if she can work here.

The woman saw the young girl and heard her question. She thought about it awhile and told her she was too young to work here.

Hearing that Jennie got disappointed and pouted. The woman saw that and can't help but sympathise her. So she decided to talk with her and ask why she is looking for a job.

After talking, Jennie learned that the woman's name is Jessica, and Jessica learn about how Jennie got pregnant.

Jennie told Jessica she wanted to change, she wants to become someone new, maybe a person that can be independent and not like her old self. She begged Jessica for a chance to work here for the first step of changing.

Jessica saw how sincere she was and decided to let her work here. She taught her how to bake breads and cakes. And even let her live in her house and took care of her.

One of the reason why Jessica was so nice to Jennie was because Jennie reminded her of her daughter, Bae Joohyun who was studying in New Zealand. She hope Joohyun also have someone to take care of her in New Zealand.

Bae Joohyun and Louis Bae, who is Joohyun's father was also very nice to Jennie. They all treated Jennie and Jeongho like their family.

And just like that almost eight years has passed.

So that's the end of part 1.
What do you guys think?
I'll probably be updating every week, sorry if that too long to wait but I'm not that good at writing and I need time.