Jennie and Lisa was best friends. They were neighbours and grew up together. They know everything about each other.

Lisa knew Jennie's mother doesn't treat her well. Everytime Jennie fought with her mother, she would ran to Lisa's house in tears. And Lisa would always comfort her.

They were so close. Until they went to middle school. They became a little distance.

It was that part of time Jennie wanted to change the image of herself. She was a very quite girl and only talked to Lisa. But after high school she made alot of friends.

She started to hang out more with her other friends than Lisa. This is when Lisa felt distance from her best friend.

Lisa was also a quite girl. She usually only studies when she has free time and she would teach Jennie too. Because of that Jennie's result were also good until middle school.

15 years old. They went from best friends to friends. They still go to school and go back home together, but they don't hang out other than that time.

Jennie joined a gangster group that year. She learned how to fight and also bullied the students in their school.

Lisa realised that they became more and more further from each other and Jennie had changed. She realised without Jennie she felt empty and lonely.

She cried alot because of Jennie, she would cry everytime she thought of Jennie. But she doesn't blame Jennie.

She still love Jennie, it's just that Jennie had changed. Even if Jennie is part of the gangster group and bullied other students, at least she learned how to defense herself from hers mother. Lisa thought about the good side.

After being like this for 2 months, Lisa got anxiety and depression. Although her parents weren't as bad as Jennie's mother, but her parents work alot everyday and is not close to her. She has no one to talk to.

16 years old. Jennie would usually stay back after school and hang out with the gang. So now Jennie and Lisa hang out even lesser. They would go to school together but not go back home together. Even if they go to school together they would rarely talk.

January 30. Two week after Jennie's birthday. It was Saturday, Lisa was doing her revision in the morning as usual. Suddenly the door bell rang. Lisa was confused. No one ever come to their house to visit.

Lisa went to open the door. The first thing she saw was a crying Jennie. After the door was open, Jennie ran and hugged Lisa. "I'm pregnant." was the first thing she said.

Lisa brought Jennie into the house. Jennie sat on the sofa and looked around. It was a familiar yet unfamiliar place to her.

Jennie told Lisa about everything that happened on her birthday night. What happened with her and her boyfriend, Jongin, and how she's been having pregnant symptoms so she took a pregnancy test and found out she was actually pregnant.

Jennie asked for Lisa's help but Lisa also didn't know what to do. Nothing like this ever happened to her.

After thinking for awhile Lisa asked if Jennie wanted to keep the child. Jennie couldn't just kill the child, so she said yes.

I was going to write their whole past in this part but it was too long so I split it into 2 parts.