10

The next day.

Jeongho arrived at class early. He sat down at his place hesitantly.

Remembering what happened yesterday, he thought it would be awkward to see Sehan today.

A few minutes later Sehan came in the class skipping over.

When he saw Jeongho his gaze changed and walked over with a serious look. Jeongho saw his look and suddenly became scared.

Sehan reached his seat and said to Jeongho, "We should stop being friends and change seats."

Jeongho was dumbstruck, a friend that he made was now lost.

"Why?" Jeongho looked at him.

"Sorry Jeongho, I love my mom just like you love yours, I'm not going to continue being friends with someone my mom doesn't like."

After Sehan finished speaking, he put his stuff down on the table behind him and walked away.

He went over and asked the owner of the table if he could exchange his seat with him.

That person looked at Sehan and said

"You should ask Mr Park when he comes. "

Sehan rolled his eyes and went to talk to the others as if nothing happened.

Jeongho stared at him and didn't know what to do. He played with his finger and looked at him.

Jimin came in and asked everyone to sit down at their place.

And then suddenly Sehan shouted "Mr Park I want to switch seats!"

Jimin was shocked at his sudden scream. He looked at the little boy that was like sunshine yesterday and tried to stay calm.

Since he knew what happened yesterday and promised Jeongho to change his seat so he agreed with changing his seat.

"Sehan, where would you like to change your seat to?"

Sehan pointed at the direction where the boy he asked earlier sat.

"There."

Jimin looked at the boy with a sorry look.

"Do you mind?" Jimin asked carefully.

"Of course not." Seeing Sehan so agitated he gave up his seat for him. He wasn't very close to his desk mate yet anyway.

The boy moved his things beside Jeongho and sat down. Sehan immediately sat down at his new seat too.

The boy smiled at Jeongho and introduced himself.

"Hi Jeongho right? I'm Jeyang."

Jeongho nodded and smiled back.

Now that things are dealt, Jimin relax and start taking attendance.

Pls help vote and comment.