Jennie and Jimin went to a corner and ate their cakes.

"How is it?" Jennie asked.

"Very delicious."

"Thanks."

Jimin was curious how long she had been working in the bakery to make such a delicious cake.

"How long did you work there."

"Since I came to Seoul."

"Oh wow, that's long."

Jennie nodded.

- - -

It's game time.

They were playing pin the tail on the donkey.

Jennie didn't want to play so Jimin stayed with her and they watched from the back.

At times, the crowd would be very excited and they would scream and push. Jennie got pushed and almost fell a few times.

The third time she almost fell, Jimin held her waist to stabilize her and kept her close to him.

When Jennie felt the hand on her waist she froze and took a few seconds before she realised what was happening. Jimin felt her body become stiff and held her tighter.

Jennie's heart beat faster and faster. She didn't know what to do and just stood like a statue.

Jimin noticed Jennie's emotion and told her to relax. She did and leaned closer to Jimin naturally. Jimin couldn't control his smile when he felt Jennie closer.

- - -

The party ended.

It was late and most of the people went home.

Before they left, Roseanne pulled Jennie over to take a picture with Jisoo, Lia, and Winter. The 5 girls stood in front of the door and took a picture.

Hey guys I'm sorry, the chapters 23 and 24 had some problem so I had to reupload. Read chapter 23 again so you don't miss something.