Jennie is in the bakery working. Recently, she has been planning to complete her dream which is opening her own bakery.

She has been saving up for years and now she has enough to buy a shop and renovate it to turn it into a bakery.

Right now, she is waiting for Jeongho to come back and go look at some shops to choose the location to open her bakery.

She wanted Jeongho to help her choose as well.

Just when she finished a call with a shop owner who wanted to sell his shop to her, she saw Jimin bringing Jeongho in.

This is the first time Jimin brought Jeongho in, during the past few days, Jimin only sent him to the door and let him walk in himself.

Jimin saw Jennie dressed up and asked her, "Are you going out?"

"Yes, I'm bringing Jeongho with me."

"Where? I can drive you."

Jennie thought about it and took it as a chance to stay with him.

"We are going to choose a shop."

"A shop?"

"Yes, I'm opening a bakery of my own."

"Can I help you with it?"

"If you want."

"Then let's go."

Jennie took Jeongho's bag and placed it behind the counter, and then she informed Jessica, who was in the kitchen that she was going out.

After the birthday party that day, Jennie and Jimin have been texting and they shared their daily life.

"Is Mr Park really coming with us?" Jeongho pulled on Jennie's shirt and asked softly.

"Of course, didn't you hear what we said?"

"Yay!" Jeongho shouted and Jumped into Jimin's arm, requesting to be carried.

When they reached the car, Jennie once again hesitated. Where should she sit? In the passenger seat or in the back seat?

Jimin noticed how Jennie hesitated again, but this time he didn't choose for her like last time, he let her decide for herself. After all, she shouldn't let her son sit alone in the back.

Jennie ended up sitting in the back seat with Jeongho.

She gave Jimin the few locations that they were going to and set off. Jeongho fell asleep in her arms because he was too tired after school. 

I learned that my crush has a crush on someone else the day I'm writing this. 🙂🙃
Posting 3 extra today cause it's Jin's birthday.