It has been a few months since the bakery Jennie is opening started renovating and it's almost done.

She is already starting to buy the new equipment needed for the bakery.

Right now Jennie and Jeongho are at their apartment getting ready to sleep.

"What should we name the new bakery?" Jennie asked as she tucked Jeongho in for bed.

"Let's name it TheJs!"

"TheJs?" Jennie repeated.

"Yes, both of our initials are J and so is Mr Park."

"Good idea. Let's sleep now."

Jennie kissed his forehead after tugging him in. She then left the room after making sure he was comfortable.

'TheJs could be a good name.' Jennie thought.

She went to her room and started working again.

Opening a shop is very difficult, there are many things you need to know. And a lot of money is needed.

Jennie has been stressed about this for months.

But luckily Jeongho and Jimin are always there to help her when she is having bad days.

She and Jimin have been texting each other every day.

They would say good morning to each other when they wake up and goodnight before they sleep.

It had already become a habit they couldn't easily get rid of.

Jimin has already become a part of Jennie.

- - -

There was an unexpected guest at the bakery today.

Jisoo was here early in the morning. This was her first time meeting Jennie after that birthday party.

She last heard from Jimin a while ago and was wondering about the progress between them. So she decided to visit the bakery Jimin mentioned that Jennie worked at.

Jisoo went inside like a normal customer, that's why Jennie didn't notice until she came to the counter and called her name.

"Jennie."

"Jisoo unnie?" she looked up in shock and led them to the closest table to sit down. "Why are you here?"

"I miss you so I came to see you. Also to check on you and Jimin's relationship."

Hearing that Jennie thought for a while before continuing.

"Unnie, I need to tell you something."

Jisoo sat straight and tilted her head curiously. "What is it?"

"I'm not sure if you know this but, I have a son."

"Really? What's his name?" She leaned forward excitedly as she spoke.

"You're not mad about it?"

"Why would I be?"

"Usually people will judge me about it. And Jimin is kinda like your little brother, would you let your little brother be with a bad person?"

"Jennie, you're not a bad person." Jisoo placed her hands on top of Jennie's that were on the table. "It doesn't matter if I don't accept, what matters is if Jimin accepts it."

"Will he accept it?"

"He already did, if not you wouldn't be close to him. He never had a close female friend, you're the first."

Jennie didn't say anything and just stared at Jisoo.

Are she and Jimin possible?

"And Jennie, I can tell that you are a good person, whatever happened is in the past. Don't let it bother you."

Jennie nodded and hugged Jisoo.

She's right what happened is in the past. Everything is different now. 

Well this is a long chapter.
Just me trying my best to write.