It was another normal day of working at 'Js' bakery.

Jimin was helping Jeongho with his homework in the bedroom upstairs. While Jennie was doing her things downstairs.

Suddenly, Jennie received a call. She picked up her phone and saw the caller ID 'Namjoon'.

"Hello?"

"Jennie! Kim Jongin is coming your way, so get ready! Me, Yoongi, and Hobi are on our way too!"

"What?"

Before Jennie got to say anything more, the other side hung up.

Kim Jongin? Her ex? The father of Jeongho?

What did Namjoon mean by he's coming her way?

Jennie thought for a while before realizing what he meant.

Kim Jongin is in Seoul, coming to her bakery.

She immediately ran upstairs to the bedroom, but she was not quick enough.

Someone barged in from the entrance when Jennie only took a few steps.

"Kim Jennie!" A loud voice sounded from behind her.

She turned back and saw a guy standing at the entrance.

Jennie's heart raced as she locked eyes with Kim Jongin, her ex, and Jeongho's biological father. His presence brought a rush of memories, both good and bad.

"Kim Jongin," she uttered, her voice carrying a mix of surprise and uncertainty.

"I finally found you," he declared, his gaze shifting towards upstairs where Jennie was heading.

He ran up the stairs and opened the 2 rooms, finding Jimin and Jeongho inside one of them.

"What are you doing?!" Jennie rushed into the room after seeing it opened by Jongin.

Jimin, sensing the tension, stood up, protective instincts kicking in. Jeongho, oblivious to the situation, looked between his mom and the newcomer.

Jongin's eyes narrowed as he took in the scene. "Is this your new family, Jennie?"

Before Jennie could respond, Jimin stepped forward, in a protective stance. "What do you want?" he asked firmly.

Jongin ignored Jimin's question, keeping his focus on Jennie. "I've been searching for you. You didn't tell me you were pregnant. Is that why you left?"

Jennie, feeling a mix of emotions, took a deep breath. "You weren't suited to be a father."

"And you just ran away?"

"Who knows what you'll do to my child." Jennie's tone getting irritating.

Jongin's expression hardened. "I've changed, Jennie. I want to make things right now."

Jimin, sensing the complexity of the situation, glanced at Jennie, silently asking for guidance.

Jennie hesitated, torn between the past and the present. Jeongho, sensing the tension, clung to Jennie's leg, looking up at her with questioning eyes.

Amid this emotional turmoil, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hobi arrived, sensing the tension in the air.

Namjoon stepped forward, trying to defuse the situation. "Let's talk this through calmly, for Jeongho's sake."

As they all stood in the room, the air was thick with unresolved feelings.

Pls help vote and comment, thanks guys.