After Joohyun knew that Jennie bought a shop, she sent a few designers from her company to Jennie to help her design the shop.

Jennie already had a few ideas of what she was going to do with it. But she needed help with drawing it all out, so she arranged a meeting with them in SEULRENE Corporation.

It was Monday so the people from SJ Corporation were also here for another meeting on the project they were working on.

When she came out of the meeting room, she saw Taehyung. SEULRENE Corporation had a few meeting rooms and the one they were having a meeting in was right next to the one Jennie had her meeting in.

Taehyung saw her too, "Jennie?"

"Hi," Jennie replied.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was having a meeting too."

"You work here?"

"No, I just have something to do and borrowed the meeting room."

"Oh."

At this moment, Seulgi, Lisa, and another two workers also walked out of the meeting room.

"Jennie, you're done?" Seulgi asked when she saw Jennie.

"Yes, I'll meet you in your office later."

"Ok."

Seulgi nodded and walked away.

Lisa also waved at Jennie before walking away with Seulgi and the others.

"Since, you know Lisa, can you help say something good about me to her?"

"Sure, but if you guys got together, you have to be nice to her."

"Of course I will."

"Ok, I have to go now."

Jennie waved at Taehyung and walked away, while Taehyung followed Seokjin and the others.

Jennie went to Seulgi's office.

Joohyun is not in the company today. Since Jennie was not going to the bakery today, Joohyun had to go to the bakery to help her mom.

Jennie entered Seulgi's office.

"Seulgi unnie, can you help me with this."

This is Jennie's first time designing a shop so she needed someone's help. Seulgi and Joohyun have been doing many projects related to interior design, so Jennie decided to ask for their help.

Hey guy's, I'm going abroad tomorrow so I might forget to post because I'm too busy. I have a lot of schedules there and I also might not have time to write.
So I'm sorry if I didn't post.