It's Saturday night. The night both Jennie and Jimin had been looking forward to.

Lisa came over to Jennie's apartment to take care of Jeongho while Jennie and Jimin have their date.

Jennie changed into a blue short-sleeved shirt and black pants after Lisa came.

She picked out a sling bag to put her wallet and other necessary items inside. The bag matches her outfit well.

After finishing getting ready, Jennie received Jimin's text saying that he was almost there.

She went downstairs to wait for Jimin.

A few minutes later, Jimin's car stopped right in front of her.

He alighted from the car and went to Jennie.

Coincidentally, he was wearing blue too.

He wore a long-sleeved shirt with blue and white stripes and ripped jeans pants.

"Did you wait for long?"

"No."

Jennie replied while entering the passenger seat that Jimin had opened the door for her.

"Where are we going?" She asked once Jimin entered the car.

"To a restaurant that I go to a lot."

"Ok."

- - -

They arrived at the restaurant.

Jennie followed Jimin into the restaurant and they sat down on a table.

The waiter gave them the menu and they both ordered the food they liked and waited for it to be served.

"Why do you like this restaurant?" Jennie asked in curiosity.

"It reminds me of my childhood. I used to go to a restaurant that was similar to this with my family a lot when I was young. Plus the food here is good."

"Do you miss your parents?"

"I do. I'm from Busan too, ever since I came to Seoul, I only meet them once or twice a year."

"I miss my mother too. I just wish she was nicer to me." Jennie looked down at the empty plate on the table feeling emotional mentioning her mother.

Jimin quickly comforted her, "Jennie, you have Jeongho and me now, don't worry. We'll be here with you."

Jennie was surprised by what Jimin said, "Thanks."

Pls help vote and comment, thanks guys.