Weekend

These couple days Jennie has been thinking about Jimin alot. She starts to realize that she may have fallen in love.

Actually this is the first time Jennie has fallen in love.

Although she had been with Jongin and he was her first love, she actually never loved him. She has liked him before but it was only a while before she realized the difference between like and love.

The reason she got together with Jongin and did the things that adults do with him is because she wanted experience.

She was curious about what it's like to be in a relationship and what it's like to do the thing with boys. So she accepted Jongin's confession.

But after Jennie left everyone found out Jongin was just using Jennie since she is one of the most popular girls from the gangster group.

And Jennie also just found out about that from Lisa a couple days ago.

But she didn't feel anything since she kinda forgot about that guy.

Right now she is worried about falling in love with her son's teacher.

While thinking, Jennie's phone rang. She saw that it was Lisa and picked it up.

"Hey Nini, are you free today? Do you want to go shopping? I have a lot of things I need to buy."

"Sure I'll bring Jeongho with me."

"Ok are you at the bakery? I'll come and pick you up in 30 minutes."

"Yes."

"Ok see ya." Lisa said and hung up.

Jennie then told Jessica that she was going out and cleaned her stuff in the kitchen.

- - -

On the other side Park Chaeyoung called Jimin.

Chaeyoung is Jimin's younger sister and people usually call her Rosé or Roseanne. While Jimin likes to call her Rosie.

They have been very close to each other since young. They are like each other's best friends and they never keep secrets from each other.

Jimin just woke up and was getting ready when Roseanne called.

"Hey Jimin! Let's go shopping today. I've been wanting to buy some new clothes, you know school just started."

"You have enough clothes."

"I need more. I don't care, you have to go shopping with me today."

"Rosie, I have to prepare for the school's lesson for Monday."

"It's Saturday, you have more time. Anyway, meet you at my house at 9am."

And Roseanne hung up.

Jimin sighed and went to get ready to go out.

Welcome Rosé ❤️