The party finally started after everyone arrived.

They started with having lunch.

Jennie sat beside Jimin and quietly ate her food.

She didn't talk with anyone after many guests came and Jimin stayed by her side accompanying her the whole time.

Right now Jimin is sitting beside her picking food for her.

After they finished eating, Jimin brought Jennie around the house.

"You don't have to stay with me the whole time." Jennie was worried that Jimin couldn't do what he wanted because of her.

"I brought you here and you only know me, I would be worried if I leave you alone." Jimin looked at her.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk to them?"

"Usually I don't like socialising either, you don't have to worry."

"Ok." Jennie felt better.

- - -

It's time for the cake-cutting.

Jimin told Jennie to follow him and went to the kitchen to take out the cake.

Jennie follows him closely afraid of getting lost because there are too many people.

He opened the box and placed it on the dining table where they were going to sing the birthday song.

When Jimin saw the cake, he was surprised. It was very well designed and fits Roseanne a lot.

"You designed this cake?" He asked Jennie.

"Yes."

"It fits my sister."

"Really? How?"

"Her English name is Roseanne and people called her Rosé or Rosie. And this cake has a lot of roses on it, also her favourite colour is pink."

"It's probably telepathy."

Jimin laughed and continued setting up the cake.

After that, he told everyone to come to the table to sing the birthday song.

Roseanne came and stood in the centre with Jungkook.

Before they started Jimin introduced the cake.

"Everyone, this cake is designed and made by Jennie here."

After he finished, everyone was clapping and cheering for Jennie.

Roseanne looked at them with a meaningful smile.

They sang the Happy Birthday Song to Roseanne. She made a wish cut the cake and distributed it to everyone.

The cake design is the one in the picture.