On the car ride back to the bakery after school.

Jimin and Jeongho were chatting.

"Mr Park, Aunt Lisa's birthday is coming soon can you come celebrate with us?"

"Jeongie, I only met your Aunt Lisa once. I don't really know her, I don't think it's appropriate for me to go."

"Mommy said this is Aunt Lisa's first birthday after they reunite and it's really important to her and they are going to invite many people and Mommy said I can invite my friends too."

"Then you should invite your friends."

"Are you not my friend?" Jeongho asked sadly, worried that Jimin will reject him.

"I am, but what about your new friend, Jeyang?"

Jeyang and Jeongho had become closer every day after Sehan switched seats with Jeyang.

"What if he rejects me?"

"If you don't try you won't know Jeongie, it's ok to be rejected too. At least you tried."

"Are you coming?"

"I have to ask your mom first."

"But she said I can invite anyone."

"Ok, I'll come." Jimin didn't want to disappoint him.

"Yay!"

"You should ask Jeyang too."

"I'm scared." Jeongho looked down playing with his fingers.

"we'll ask together, I'll be right beside you."

"Ok." Jeongho felt less nervous knowing Jimin would be with him.

- - -

Jennie saw Jimin again when she went back to the bakery.

Jeongho was too tired and fell asleep in Jimin's arms.

When Jennie came in, Jimin stood up and walked to her with Jeongho in his arms.

"Jennie, can I ask you something?" Jimin spoke in a low voice to avoid waking up Jeongho.

"Yes?"

"Jeongho invited me for Lisa's birthday, can I come? I'm worried that it'll be inappropriate if I come."

"Of course you can come, I went to your sister's birthday party too, why would it be inappropriate."

Jimin's face lit up, "Ok I'll be here."

"I better go now."

Jimin handed Jeongho to Jennie and patted his head before waving at Jennie.

"Bye." Jennie waved back.

Pls help vote and comment, thanks guys.