Jennie and Jisoo talked and got to know each other.

On the other side, Jimin talked to Seokjin.

"I don't think she knows I like her yet."

"She probably already knows when you said she wasn't your girlfriend yet."

"What if she doesn't like me and thinks it's weird."

Seokjin smiled seeing how Jimin was worried, "If she thinks it's weird she wouldn't come to a stranger's birthday party with you."

"You're right." Jimin tried to make himself stop worrying.

Taehyung and Roseanne finally stopped fighting and they asked him about his crush.

"I told Jimin before, her name is Lisa," Jimin remembered Jennie said her best friend was Lisa and was in Seoul too.

"Wait, Jennie just told me her friend's name is Lisa too."

"What?"

Taehyung ran towards Jennie and asked her, "Do you know Lisa?"

Jennie was shocked and paused for a while before answering, "I do know a Lisa but I'm not sure if it's the one you're talking about."

"The Lisa I'm talking about is working at SEULRENE corporation."

"Oh, ya. The Lisa I know also works there."

"Oh my god Jennie! Can you give me her number?"

"Sure?"

Jennie took out her phone and showed Lisa's number to Taehyung.

"Thank you so much, Jennie," Taehyung said saved the number and decided to text Lisa later.

"How did you know her?" Jennie asked.

"She came to SJ Corporation for an interview and I got to know her name. Then I saw her again when we were having a meeting at SEULRENE Corporation."

"Oh, my friend is the owner of SEULRENE Corporation."

When Seokjin heard this, he was surprised and asked, "Irene and Seulgi?"

"Yes, Irene unnie is like my sister."

Jennie didn't know much about the business circle but she does know SEULRENE Corporation is a big company in Korea. So she guessed that's why they were shocked.

"Woah Jennie you're amazing, our SJ Corporation is working with SEULRENE Corporation right now, that's fate," Jisoo said.

Jennie smiled.

- - -

A few minutes later, more guests came.

There were a lot of people in the house. But the house is big enough to fit more people in it.

Roseanne's best friends, Lia and Winter came too.

Everyone was socializing with others.

The three best friends were having a lot of fun while talking and laughing together.

Lia and Winter were teasing Jungkook and Roseanne was trying to protect her boyfriend.

It was very lively in the house.

Go follow me on Instagram (if you want)