After they finished decorating, Roseanne and Jungkook stayed in the kitchen and Jimin took Jennie to the living room.

They sat on the couch and chatted while waiting for the guest.

"Your sister's house is big," Jennie said while looking around.

Jimin smiled at her, "We spend a lot on it, she had a part-time job and she posts videos online to make money."

He continued, "Me and my parents also help her with the money as well, our parents were very supportive of us so they didn't say anything about it."

"Oh." Jennie nodded.

"If you don't mind, can you tell me about yourself too?" Jimin hesitated and asked.

"I'm from a single family and I was born in Busan."

Jimin listened to her carefully.

"My mom didn't treat me well but I had a best friend and she was the reason I'm still alive. But because of me, we got more and more distant. Then something happened and I got Jeongho."

"I didn't tell his father about him, even if I did he wouldn't do anything anyway, he's not a good guy. Then I decided to leave my hometown because my mom didn't support me and I wanted freedom. So I came to Seoul. "

This was the first time Jimin knew about this, he always thought Jeongho didn't have a father because something happened to him. But turns out he didn't even know about Jeongho.

"What happened to your best friend?" Jimin asked. He realized he wanted to know everything about Jennie. But he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so he asked carefully.

"Her name is Lisa, the one you met at the mall the other day. She just came to Seoul recently and we met. And now we are like best friends again."

"That's good."

- - -

The doorbell rang and Roseanne went to open the door.

It was Seokjin and Jisoo.

Jisoo was in a pinkish-white dress and looked stunning. Jennie was shocked at how good the woman looked.

"Woah, she looks so beautiful," Jennie mumbled while staring at Jisoo.

Jimin heard it and found her reaction cute.

"You looked beautiful too."

"Thank you." Jennie blushed and looked down.

Seokjin and Jisoo walked over after Roseanne introduced them to Jungkook.

"Another person to introduce here?" Seokjin teased Jimin.

"Never heard of her yet Jimin. Your girlfriend?" Jisoo also teased him.

Jennie was shy and nervous and didn't look at them.

Jimin is afraid that they will scare her so he quickly replies. "Her name is Jennie. She's not my girlfriend yet. Don't scare her."

"Ohh, yet." Jisoo teased him again.

"So now we have a married couple, a couple, a soon-to-be couple, and a single dog Taehyung." Roseanne joined the conversation.

After she finished speaking, Taehyung walked.

"Hey, what are you saying! I have a crush."

"Well, do your crush know you have a crush on her?"

"Jennie come, Jisoo unnie want to know about you," Jisoo said and pulled Jennie to the couch.

Jisoo took the chance while they were fighting to pull Jennie away.

From now on I will post 3 times a week.