4

Jennie and Joohyun arrived at the school.

"I'll wait in the car, you go look for him." Joohyun told Jennie after finding a nice parking.

"Ok, I'll be quick." Jennie went out the car and walked towards the school gate.

After waiting for around 2 minutes, she saw Jeongho walking out with another boy beside him.

Did he made a new friend? If he really did, Jennie would be very happy for him.

Jeongho saw Jennie and ran towards her.

"Mom!" Jeongho ran into Jennie's arm and she picked him up.

"Jeongie! Did you have fun today?" Jennie asked excitingly after seeing Jeongho so happy.

But before Jeongho can answer, Sehan asked "Is this your mom? She looks so young, how old is she?"

Jeongho turned around to look at him "She's 23."

"23? How's that possible?"

"Why not?"

"My mom is considered young and she's 35, how is your mom 12 years younger than my mom?"

"Sehan!" a woman wearing expensive clothes approached them.

"Mom!"

"Who are you talking to?" The woman, which is Sehan's mom has a noble temperament even when speaking to her son.

"Mom, this is a friend I made today, his name is Jeongho." He continued "That is his mom but he says she's only 23 years old, is that possible?"

"What?!" She turned to faced Jennie and asked with a scary tone. "So you gave birth at 16?"

"yeah..." Jennie replied softly, getting anxious because of how she is speaking. She knows this woman is going to judge her like the other people does.

"Sehan don't play with that kid, his mother is a mistress."

After her words came out , everyone around them stared at them.

Jennie is scared, she is scared that people would actually believe what the woman said, which is not true.

"What is that? It's that bad?" Sehan asked curiously.

"She basically destroy other people's family, what do you think? If your father had have kids with another woman, that woman is called a mistress."

"WIll dad have one?" Sehan was worried his dad would leave him.

"Why would he? He loves me and you, unlike this kid's father."

"I don't have a father."

"Aww how sad, his father doesn't even want him."

"Whatever you are saying about me right now is not true and you don't have the evidence to say they are." Jennie tried to defend herself.

"What can you be other than a mistress. 16 years old is underage, why did you gave birth at that age."

Jennie was about to talk back when saw suddenly saw a man that looks like a teacher walked over.

Jimin quickly came to control the situation.

"Mrs Lim? Is everything ok here?"

Mrs Lim saw the opportunity to blame it on Jennie and took it. "This woman is hitting me and my son."