Jennie told Jeongho to stay by the counter and then went into the kitchen to make the cake for Roseanne.

Since it was an easy cake to make and if the cake was placed for too long it would spoil, she just started making it.

- - -

8 pm, Joohyun and Lisa finally came back.

Jennie brought Jeongho into the car and they set off to Joohyun's house.

- - -

They arrived at the house.

This is not the house Jennie stayed at when she first came to Seoul. Since Joohyun already moved out to live with Seulgi 3 years ago.

This is a bigger house and closer to SEULRENE corporation.

When they arrived, Seulgi was home.

"Hey guys." Seulgi saw them coming and greeted them.

Jennie and Lisa said hi and her and went in.

"Seulgi can you help take care of Jeongho? We are going to pick some outfits." Joohyun told Seulgi.

"Sure," Seulgi replied.

At first, Joohyun and Lisa picked out 3 different gowns for Jennie to try on. There was a pink one, a black and white one and a black and silver one.

After trying out those 3 gowns, they picked the black and white one for Jennie. Jennie didn't have much opinion so she went with it.

Then Joohyun and Jennie started to pick outfits for Lisa.

Joohyun has a lot of clothes and she doesn't wear most of them, so she gives Lisa whatever looks good on her.

Lisa never had so many good-looking clothes, especially because she just moved to Seoul. Now she doesn't have to worry about not having anything to wear.

After picking out the dresses, they stayed for dinner as well.

I'm posting 3 parts today cus it's my birthday. ☺️