Jennie and Seulgi have been discussing about the new bakery.

Jennie wanted the bakery to be done as soon as possible but she also wanted to make sure it would be perfect.

So after confirming the final designs of the bakery, she didn't want to start the renovation immediately.

She wanted to leave it for a few days to see if there's anything to change, if not then she will ask Seulgi to help her contact renovation workers.

- - -

When Jimin brought Jeongho back to the bakery today, Jennie wasn't there.

He went in and saw a girl.

Today Jessica stayed at home to rest so there was only Joohyun in the bakery.

Joohyun saw him and came to welcome him.

"You must be Jimin. Come in, I wanted to talk to you."

"Aunt Irene!" Jeongho ran to hug her legs.

Joohyun picked him up and introduced herself to Jimin.

"I'm Joohyun, you can call me Irene."

Jimin nodded "Nice to meet you."

Joohyun then put Jeongho down at the table closest to the table and told him to play while she went to talk to Jimin.

"Where's Jennie?" Jimin asked when Joohyun walked over.

"She's at my company doing stuff."

"Oh."

"Sit down I'll get you something to eat."

She went and grabbed a small piece of cake for him and came back to the table.

"So do you like Jennie?" She went straight to the point.

Jimin hesitated for a second before answering "Yes."

"Do you know about her past?"

"She only told me a little about her mom and Lisa."

"Then I'm not going to say much about her past, I want her to tell you herself."

Joohyun paused before continuing.

"If you really like her and accept Jeongho, then you should show it. Also if you heard her past and don't accept it, you have to tell her."

"I don't want you guys to be wasting time and I also don't want Jennie to get hurt."

Jimin nodded in understanding. "I promise I won't waste time and I will accept her past, I can feel that I'll be with her for the rest of my life."

"Ok, but don't make promise easily." Joohyun smiled. "Do you want to stay and accompany Jeongho? Or you have things to do."

"Can I stay?"

"Of course, don't mind me I'll go do my things."

Joohyun stood up and went to the kitchen.

After she left Jimin went to sit with Jeongho and ate the cake Joohyun gave him earlier with Jeongho.

Hey guys I'm back home. Sorry I haven't updated. The first few days I had very bad internet and I could only use it to tell my family and friends that I'm alive. But even though the Internet was better a few days later, I was very busy and didn't have time. And then I got covid. I just got home yesterday and I'm very tired right now. But I'm going to keep updating from now on.