After the bakery closed, the trio made their way back to Jennie's apartment.

"Nini, have you talked to Jeongie about moving in with me?" Jimin whispered to Jennie as they entered.

"I haven't had the chance yet. Let's talk to him now," Jennie replied, determination in her voice.

Jennie gently carried Jeongho into the living room, "Jeongie, there's something important we need to discuss with you," she began.

"What is it?" Jeongho asked, curiosity sparkling in his eyes.

Jennie glanced at Jimin, who sat beside her, before speaking, "Jimin and I are officially together now."

"So, does that mean he's my daddy now?" Jeongho exclaimed, his excitement palpable.

Jennie exchanged a look with Jimin, unsure of how to respond. "Kinda?" Jimin offered tentatively.

"Then I'll call you daddy from now on!" Jeongho declared eagerly.

Jimin chuckled softly. "But you still have to call me Mr. Park at school."

"Okay, daddy," Jeongho agreed cheerfully.

Jennie couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of her.

"Jeongie calm down, there's another thing we wanna ask you." Jennie tried to calm down Jeongho who was jumping around on the couch.

"Yes, mommy!" Jeongho sat down hard.

Jennie looked at Jimin as a signal for him to speak.

"Jeongie, do you wanna come live with me?" Jimin asked.

"Will mommy come too?"

"Of course she will!" Jimin assured him.

"Yes, I want to go live with Daddy!" for a second, Jeongho thought Jennie wouldn't come so he was worried.

"What about you?" Jimin looked towards Jennie who was smiling at the scene.

"I guess we'll move in with you," Jennie answered.

"Yay!" Both Jimin and Jeongho started cheering and jumping around the living room.

- - -

A few days later, Jennie and Jeongho had already finished packing and they were moving in with Jimin tomorrow.

Jennie is now tugging Jeongho in bed after Jimin left.

"Mommy I'm too excited I can't sleep," Jeongho whined.

"You have to try," Jennie said and kissed his forehead.

"I will," Jeongho said.

"You have to behave after we move in with daddy ok?" she said while making sure the blanket was covering him.

Jennie left the room and went to her own after seeing Jeongho nod. 

Remember last time I said I took one of my earring out? I took the other side out on Thursday.
Actually it was my friend that help me took it out.
One of my friend were helping me take it out and my other two friends were holding my hand while I was screaming.
It hurts too like last time, but I didn't threw up this time.
It's quite funny looking back.