It's another Monday, another meeting at SEULRENE Corporation.

But this time, Lisa will be in the meeting too since she is now a part of the project.

Early in the morning, Lisa arrived at the company with Joohyun.

Joohyun had already briefly briefed Lisa through the project during the past week. So Lisa knows what the project is about.

They went to the meeting room together and waited for the others to come in.

When Taehyung followed Seokjin inside the meeting room.

He froze.

Is that Lisa?

Seokjin noticed Taehyung's action and pulled him inside.

The whole time, Lisa was looking at the information on the file Joohyun gave her and didn't pay attention to who came inside.

Joohyun who sat beside her tugged her to stand up.

Lisa quickly stood up and bowed to Seokjin.

"Mr Kim."

Seokjin slightly nodded at her, "You must be Lisa."

"Yes."

"I'm looking forward to your performance."

"Thank you, Mr Kim." Lisa smiled.

This whole time Taehyung was just staring at Lisa.

- - -

The meeting ended.

"Go talk to Lisa, I'll stay here for a little longer," Seokjin whispered to Taehyung.

"Miss Irene, do you mind staying again?" Seokjin asked after Taehyung nodded.

"Of course not. "

Joohyun told Lisa, her assistant, and the other workers to leave the room first.

"Is there anything you want to say again?" She asked after everyone left.

"This time I wanted to discuss work with you."

"Oh ok. I was hoping your brother would talk to Lisa maybe."

"I think he will."

They smiled and started to discuss the project.

- - -

"Miss!"

Taehyung ran towards Lisa and tapped her shoulder.

"Do you need anything?" Lisa turned around and asked.

She got nervous when she was called, there were many possibilities for what he could say.

Is he going to ask about the project or is he gonna ask who she is because she never showed up in the past meetings?

"Can I have your number?"

Was something not Lisa expected.

Although Taehyung already had Lisa's number, given by Jennie, he couldn't find an excuse to text her. So he decided to ask Lisa again himself.

Lisa showed him her number and Taehyung added it again after he deleted it earlier.

Jimin's new song today!!!