It's Lisa's birthday today.

Last night she fell asleep while texting Taehyung. They had got closer over the past few days.

Lisa woke up early and went to The Bae's bakery.

Unsurprisingly, she saw Jennie when she went into the bakery.

Jennie came super early this morning to prepare for the party. She is very excited, even more excited than Lisa is.

She already made a cake and some snacks for the party. Her gift for Lisa was also on the table.

"Lisa! Why are you here so early?" Jennie asked when she saw Lisa coming in.

"I wanna help you with the preparing."

"You don't have to."

Lisa ignored Jennie's words and walked over to a table.

"Is this my present?"

"Yes, but don't open it yet."

"Ok."

Lisa sat down and looked around. The decorations were simple but cute, there wasn't anything exaggerated and Lisa liked that.

"It's been seven years since we last celebrated our birthdays together." Jennie suddenly spoke sounding sad as she thought back to the old memories.

"Yeah," Lisa replied, a sad smile forming on her face remembering how she was alone during those years.

"But it's ok, we're here together now." Lisa shook off those thoughts.

"Where's Jeongho?"

"He stayed at Irene unnie and Seulgi unnie's house last night. They will be coming together later."

Lisa nodded and continued watching Jennie do her things.

- - -

Taehyung was especially excited today.

Today, he finally gets to meet Lisa as a friend and as someone Lisa knows.

He got dressed up and grabbed the small Celine bag before heading out. Apparently what's inside the small Celine bag was the present he prepared for Lisa.

When he arrived at the address that Lisa sent him, he saw that it was a bakery named 'The Bae's'.

He went in and saw two familiar girls.

Lisa and... Jennie?

Right, they are best friends, it would make sense for Jennie to be here.

"Taehyung?" Lisa saw someone coming in the door.

"Hi Lisa, hi Jennie." Taehyung waved and walked over to her.

"Taehyung? You invited him and didn't tell me?" Jennie questioned Lisa.

"You guys know each other?"

"Kinda," Jennie answered.

"Explain." Lisa turned to Taehyung.

Christmas is over and school is starting...