16

After Taehyung left, Jimin sat on the sofa thinking about what Taehyung asked earlier.

He has been thinking about Jennie a lot ever since Roseanne said that Jennie is interested in him.

When he was in school, there's many girls that liked him because of how handsome he looked. But he always rejected them.

He was known as a handsome man who cared about nothing. Girls at school are jealous of Roseanne for always being close to Jimin.

However Jennie is the first girl that Jimin would not keep a distance from.

Now after Jimin became a teacher, he became more enthusiastic and smiled more. But when is around strangers he is still cold.

- - -

Next day after school.

As usual Jimin came to look for Jeongho and went out of school with him.

"Hi Mr Park."

"Hello Jeongho! What do you want to tell me today?"

They chatted while walking to the gates.

"Hmm I'll tell you about my mom."

His mom? Jimin suddenly got excited.

"Ok."

"She is very nice to me and always gives me the best things."

Jimin silently looked at Jeongho and let him finish.

"Although she said before I was born, she was a bad person, but I think she is the best person I have ever seen."

"Looks like you love your mom very much."

"Of course!"

After a while, Jennie arrived and came towards them.

When Jimin saw her, his heart skipped a beat.

Jeongho ran towards Jennie and said bye to Jimin.

Jennie held Jeongho's hand and waved at Jimin with her other hand.

That moment, Jimin knew he was in love with this Miss Kim.

Now they like each other.