You look good

Nirvaani woke with a mild headache as she turned off her alarm, soon she heard another ringtone, it was none other than Roohi calling to wake her up, Nirvaani rubbed her eyes as she answered the call in a sleepy voice, Roohi too replied in a sleepy voice asking her to wake up.
Nirvaani hmmed in response before hanging the call and stretching her body.
She yawned looking at the clock, it was correct 5 in the morning.
She then opened the windows of her room, looking at the black sky, she took a deep breath enjoying the breeze of air hitting her face.

"Beautiful start of a beautiful day"

_

"Nirvaani Ma'am?" The servant knocked at her door room's door as she buttoned her shirt. She was getting ready for the hospital.
"Yes?" Nirvaani replied.
"There's a car waiting for you outside." Said the servant.

Nirvaani was confused as she looked at the clock. It was not the time for Roohi to come, and even if she had come early why would she wait for her outside that too in her car? "Who is it?" Nirvaani asked while opening the door to her room as she brushed her wet hair. "I don't know, he just asked me to tell you he was waiting outside." Nirvaani looked at the servant confused, before she could speak another word her phone rang. "Dr Abhishek Batra (Neuro head Canada)" That's what the caller Id said, she looked at the servant before picking up the call.

"Hello?" She talked on the phone.
"Oh Good morning, Doctor Nirvaani," Abhishek said from the other end, "My hotel was nearby, so I thought I could pick you up on my way, I'm standing outside your house, would you mind a drive till The Straight Line?"
Nirvaani peeked through her window, to find a white Benz standing in her garden whereas Doctor Batra in his uniform stood near it. She quickly turned back and replied, "Sure, I'll take just a minute." She said as she looked in the mirror, undone make-up and messy hair, how could she be ready 15 minutes earlier than her schedule? "It's okay, we're early anyways, take your time I'll be waiting," Nirvaani said okay as she quickly hung up the phone.

She roamed in her room destroying everything as she got ready. She was so restless that her *always-organised* Room was now looking like a total mess. She ran from one end to another just to find her tie which was right in front of her.
After 5 minutes of running here and there finally she got out of her room, she didn't do any makeup other than applying sunscreen as there was no time for it, and on her way, she asked the servant to clean up her mess after she was gone.
She ran faster than a cheetah on her way outside, before leaving she once glanced at the Worship place of her house since she had no time for worshipping she just once joined her hands before leaving the place.

She wore her sandals as she walked out of her bungalow.
Abhishek was standing right at the front looking at the restless figure walking towards him.
"I'm sorry For being late," Nirvaani said as she greeted Abhishek. "Oh no it's fine, actually I'm sorry that I came without notice. Hope I didn't disturb your schedule." Abhishek opened the door of his car while speaking. "Oh no not all," Nirvaani sat inside the car, Abhishek did too.
Nirvaani looked at herself in the car mirror as she fixed her hair.
"You look good, you don't need to worry," Abhishek said as he looked at Nirvaani in the mirror. "Thanks," Nirvaani said as she placed her hands on her thighs while straightening her back.

"So About the meeting, I've arranged the meeting room with a capacity of 100, will it work?" Nirvaani asked looking at Abhishek. "100? Of course, we're only 20 people." Abhishek said. "Well, some of my staff will be attending too, it'll be 50 people in total," Nirvaani said as her phone rang, it was Roohi, she had almost forgotten Roohi would be waiting for her. She quickly picked up the phone and spoke, "Hello Roohi, I'm sorry I forgot to inform you. Dr Batra came to pick me up from my place," I said waiting for her to reply, "I was standing in front of your house," Roohi said "I'm very sorry." Nirvaani said again. "It's okay ma'am, I'll meet you directly in hospital then," Roohi said as she hung up the call. Dr Batra looked at nirvaani as he asked, "Was someone else coming to pick you up?" Nirvaani put the phone in her purse, and said "Yeah, my secretary and I go together, she recites my schedule during the drive."
"Oh I'm very sorry I didn't know, I should have asked you before about this," Abhishek said as he looked at nirvaani, he didn't want to ruin Nirvaani's schedule, which he did unknowingly.
"Oh no it's fine, We can discuss the meeting this way," Nirvaani said comfortingly, obviously, her schedule was disturbed but it was not Dr Batra's fault, he was just trying to be friendly.

Whole ride they discussed the meeting until they reached the hospital. Dr Batra opened his door, and Nirvaani did too, before nirvaani stepped out Dr Batra ran to the other side and he held the door for her, it was a gentlemanly gesture, and anyone could have moved by it.
"it's fine I can come out on my own." Said nirvaani hurriedly as she took hold of the door. "Let me hold it for you, after all, you're my boss." Said Abhishek as he held the door open for Nirvaani to come out.

"Thank you," Nirvaani said as Abhishek Closed the door. "Anything for you boss lady," Said Abhishek making nirvaani chuckle. "Come on, let's go, insider," Nirvaani said as she moved forward waiting for Abhishek to join.

"Meeting starts at 7:45, what are you gonna do till then?" Abhishek asked casually as Nirvaani walked way too fast, he was struggling to keep up with her pace. "I'll study about the surgery I've had today," Nirvaani said walking ahead, whereas Abhishek was now jogging. "Hey, can you please walk a little slower?" He asked as he gasped for breath. Nirvaani turned around as she looked at panting Abhishek. "What?" She asked confused, "Why are you panting?"
"You walk very fast," Abhishek said as he looked up at Nirvaani's confused face. "Do I?" She asked innocently as Abhishek straightened, "Okay I'll walk slower now," She said as she started walking, she was still fast and her steps were big. "God, this is slow?" Abhishek asked as he walked beside Nirvaani.

He took a holp of Nirvaani's hand as he spoke, "Here, now walk with my pace." He said as looked at Nirvaani while locking fingers with her, Nirvaani looked at Abhishek and then at their hands looked together as Abhishek walked forward. "This is how you walk," Abhishek said as he took a stop near her cabin, he let go of Nirvaani's hand which was still holding his. "So, we're here," Abhishek said as he looked at Their hands, Nirvaani flinched back to reality as she quickly stopped holding Abhishek's hand, she looked at him awkwardly as she slid her hand into her coat's pocket. "Oh- oh so now I'll take my leave, I'll ask someone to show you the hospital."She said awkwardly as she looked around to find someone who could show Abhishek the hospital.

"Bhaavna Ji !" She called the old nurse who was sitting in the chair, scrolling her phone. "Could you please give Dr Batra a tour of our hospital?" Bhavana looked up at the young gentlemen and then at Nirvaani. She nodded as she walked towards them. "Okay so Dr Batra, enjoy your tour, I'll take my leave," Nirvaani said as she quickly opened the door and slid inside her cabin, before Abhishek could say a word she slammed the door in his face.
Nirvaani slid Across the door, "omg that was so embarrassing," She mumbled under her breath as she buried her face in her knees.

On the other hand, Abhishek was standing outside her cabin, trying to process what just happened.
"Come with me," said the old lady as she walked ahead waiting to be followed by Abhishek.