Enough for today

“Okay, so now officially He's in trouble??” Abhishek paused the video on Nirvaani's phone.

“Seems like” Nirvaani replied and  turned to Saaransh who looked serious, “You're fine?” She asked as Saaransh nodded, he seemed to be deeply thinking about something. “I've a lawyer friend, should I contact him?” He asked looking at Nirvaani, “it's the best thing that can be done by us. As of now.” She said and then nodded. “Also abhishek pls can u notify your teammates about tomorrow's meeting before going?” She asked to which Abhishek nodded. “So I'll take my leave from here, don't take much stress Dr. Malhotra, I'll advise you to sleep early.” With that nirvaani paced outside the cabin where Karishma had been sitting for a while now.

Saaransh and Abhishek were the two left alone in the cabin, “Brother, what are you going to do now??” Abhishek asked, sitting near Saaransh on the beige couch. Saaransh, while letting out a sigh, replied, “Don't know man, for now I believe I should let it all on to a lawyer. I've had enough for today already.”
Said Saaransh, “indeed you had enough for today, especially with Dr Nirvaani.” Abhishek said hunching forward. “You know, she was a mess because of you. You shouldn't have silenced your phone atleast.” He said, scrunching his shoulders. “I'm sorry, I already said it, what more can I do?” Said Saaransh, seeming a little mad at Abhishek who was making him feel guilty for something he had  already apologised for. Abhishek was acting like it was all Saaransh's fault, obviously it was but Great Mister saaransh could do anything but accept his mistake.
“I don't know what more you can do, but don't ever make Nirvaani cry again. I feel hurt.” Said Abhishek to which Saaransh raised his eyebrows. “I haven't told this to anyone yet, but since we're at it.”He continued, “I like Dr. Nirvaani,” He finally said it.
Saaransh raised from his seat hearing his words, “you like who?” He said a little louder trying to believe hua ears, “Shh, keep it low we're in hospital.” said Abhishek.

Saaransh took back his seat still looking at Abhishek in surprise, he didn't know what to feel at the moment, Dr. Batra liked NIRVAANI.
“I haven't thought of confession yet, but I'm planning to do it as soon as possible.” Abhishek said. “So yeah, don't hurt her next time.” Saaransh was still looking at Abhishek in shock. He didn't know why was he reacting so strangely to the statement made by Abhishek, Nirvaani was his colleague and that was it, she wasn't even a friend to him. But they did have a little connection, maybe that was why Saaransh acted strangely to Batra's confession.
“Anyways, I'll just go now it's late.” Said Abhishek and soon left the room leaving Saaransh wondering about his statement for next few hours. It was already late Saaransh was not planning to stay at hospital but he had no energy to drive back to his home so he stayed the night in hospital, but this time before sleeping he didn't forget to turn up the phone's ringing volume and set an alarm.

_

“Are you okay Niru??” Karishma asked as soon as she saw Nirvaani coming out of Saaransh's cabin.
Nirvaani smiled at her, “I'm absolutely fine.” She said and sat Near Karishma, “I'm sorry I caused you a lot of troubles today.” Nirvaani took Karishma's hand. “You know, for the first time in many years I was scared today. I felt like I was gonna lose a doctor because of my stupidity,” She said looking at Karishma. “Because of your stupidity?” Karishma asked. “Something happened today, didn't it?” She asked, taking her hands away from Nirvaani's grasp.

Nirvaani nodded. Nirvaani explained Karishma the whole scene of the evening, from that protest to Saaransh's words, everything. Karishma was listening peacefully at first until Nirvaani told her about the time that man pushed her on the ground and Karishma started to comment about the man's ill behaviour. But when Nirvaani told her about Saaransh's action Karishma started to cheer about it and asked Nirvaani to apologise to Saaransh on her behalf for speaking rashly with him. Nirvaani nodded Karishma was a short tempered woman but she was good at heart, she didn't hate Saaransh it was just at the moment she was feeling bad for her bestie.

“Let's go back home, should we?” Asked Nirvaani looking at the clock, 1AM, obviously they were no longer going to have the fun on girls night, but at least they could sleep in the same room if not much. They both made their way back home.

_

Okay I'm genuinely sorry for this one, neither it was good nor long, I'll try to get my story together because I myself can't understand where am I even taking it since last few chapters, it was definitely not in the plan to extend the protest part this long but let's see what can I do to fix it front here..

Please vote and comment, I guess that is going to be one and only motivation for me to get this story back on track...