Trying to eat healthier

On reaching Nirvaani's mansion, three of them got out of the car,

on their way inside, Ritesh was again buried in his smartphone.
Which made Nirvaani even more irritated, if he wasn't Karishma's husband she would've kicked him in the face.

"Woah, your house is huge," Karishma gawked at the big mansion. "All thanks to your motivational speeches." Nirvaani joked about their past, Karishma used to be her daily dose of motivation when she was preparing for competitive examination, ahe would have made it if she hadn't kept motivated all the time.

"Oh right!" nirvaani clapped, "are you alright? Like the foetus." She exclaimed had almost forgotten about Karishma's pregnency in her excitement to meet her, it was not advised to travel in such a condition.

Karishma looked at her in confusion, "what?" Now both were looking at each other in confusion awkwardly,
"Oh, I meant the baby." Nirvaani said, not everyone is a doctor, and how could Karishma understand such big words when she was an arts student who barely passed 10th grade's science.

"it must've be difficult to travel in this condition." Said Nirvaani

Karishma gave Nirvaani a reassuring smile while saying, "I'm alright, Thank you for asking Masiji"
(Masiji - aunt)
Nirvaani chuckled at her reply as they had almost reached the mansion after a small unwanted stroll in the garden, Nirvaani should've thought before making such a huge garden which was of no use instead of wasting her steps and time.

"So, Mr and Mrs Agarwal, you're humbly welcomed in Arihant Mansion," Nirvaani bowed while showing Karishma and Ritesh the way inside. Karishma chuckled at Nirvaani action and while lifting her frock she stated, "Thank you for having us here, Nirvaani ji," They both were having fun, but there was someone who was getting irritated by their childish behavior.
Ritesh simply walked inside without paying much attention.

"Ignore him, he's just having too much work stress lately." Karishma stood back straight and admitted. Nirvaani just nodded in response, knowing that saying something about him will in turn ruin their friendship and Karishma's mood too, after all it was their marital matter she shouldn't interfere. And maybe she was thinking too much, Ritesh must have just had a bad day.

"Oh my lord! Karu is here!" Nirvaani's mother came running from the kitchen.
"There she goes," Nirvaani hushed, she couldn't lie to herself, yes, she was jealous of her bestie getting all the the love of her mother, and who won't be? Seeing your mother give more attention to some other child than you, it was frustrating.

It was not very later when Mrs jain hugged Karishma, her action was genuine. It had been 8 years since she had met her, and to her she was like her own daughter.
"Masi, I missed you," Cried Karishma
"Hn hn, of course they missed each other." Nirvaani mumbled to herself while folding her hands and giving them a side eye. "I wonder if I'm really her daughter" She mumbled again looking at the duo.

After a long conversation, Mrs jain finally left Karishma's side to cook something delicious for the lunch, and by delicious she meant Karishma's favourite dish, And what was worse? They didn't even ask Nirvaani before taking the decision. Although they did do the formality of asking her opinion, and do you think they listened to her? Of course not. Poor Nirvaani was getting ignored in her own house.

"Karu, I'll be leaving now." Nirvaani said with a sad smile, she knew Karishma would be sad for leaving her alone on her arrival day. After all they were meeting after years and karishma would want her to atleast be on her side for a day.

"Okay," Karishma said while walking towards the kitchen. Nirvaani was shocked, wait, wasn't she going to ask her to stay? This was out of the script Nirvaani planned in her head.