Thank you and sorry

"Good morning, Dr Batra" Nirvaani greets Abhishek with a smile as she slides the curtains from the window letting the sunlight inside the room. the sunlight irritates the eyes of poor doctor who could barely sleep on the hospital couch because of how small he was compared to his body.  "oh, aren't you too early?" Abhishek rubbed his eyes trying to adjust light while trying to look up at the lady doctor in white coat and her long hair all down till her waist smiling at him.

"Or maybe you're late?" Nirvaani said as she pulled out her phone and showed the time which said 8:30.  The doctor with messy hair and slight eye bags quickly got up from his couch while adjusting his shirt who he didnt care to change at night as he was very sleepy. In the meanwhile Nirvaani kept the warm cup of tea on the center table taking the saet on another couch which was right in front of the one Abhishek was sitting at.  "For the first time it's me who is waking you up" Nirvaani said and slid the cup of tea towards Abhishek who mumbled a small thank you while taking the cup in his cold hands. "did you get a good sleep?" abhishek yawned. "Yup, Karishma was a little snorty...but it was not worse than my dad so quite bearable." Nirvaani chuckled "how about you?" she asked.

"Not really good, I almost fell of this couch around 3 times, how do you even manage to spend night in the hospital?" Abhishek ranted while taking his first sip from the cup. "I'm quite used to it." Nirvaani smiled. "btw, i just noticed you and dr. Malhotra have quite similar tastes," Nirvaani pointed at the watch on in Abhishek's hand which belonged to same company of that in Saaransh's hand, "and you both love chai too."

Abhishek smiled at nirvaani's comment "Maybe, I never thought about it."

_

After having a good morning conversation with Abhishek Nirvaani took her leave making her way to the canteen, yes she went first to Abhishek's cabin before having anything for herself.

Walking towards the counter she went on with her usual order of every morning, "a cup of blac-" when she was about to complete her order she spotted saaransh from the distance making his way to the canteen too. half folded sleeves, tight shurt, square framed glasses, messy hair and how can we forget his green eyes which could steal all the attention of world to them.

  "A black coffee madam?" asked Imraan completing Nirvaani's sentence. "mesmerizing" Nirvaani said still looking in the direction of Saaransh adoring his facial structure the same way she did when she saw him the first time in school which Imraan couldn't understand. "Sorry?" he asked bringing nirvaani back to the real world and make her stop staring like a creep. "oh sorry i mean, orange juice." she blurted. "okay, you can have a seat till then" Imran smiled and shouted the order to his son who was inside the kitchen.

"uhm, good morning dr Nirvaani" saaransh greeted with an ackward smile, he was still guilty of his action of the other day and didn't know how to apologize, neither could he figure out what was in Nirvaani's mind. 

"good morning," nirvaani said casually while going towards her chair as she was still ashamed of how she was looking at him just a while ago, she hoped he hadn't noticed that creepy stare which was probably the reason she didn't continue the conversation with Saaransh any further. she was followed by saaransh to the table, who misunderstood her awkwardness to anger, he thought Nirvaani was still mad about the incident of last night and was just pretending to forgive him the day before on the other hand our Nirvaani had already forgotten the incident and even if she remembered she didn't have any habit of holding unnecessary grudges against people. Nirvaani's anger was like a line sketched on sand, it would dissapear as soon as the wind would blow even slightly over it.

 As soon as Nirvaani sat, Saaransh pulled out the chair which was in front of Nirvaani. "What do you mean by this?" saaransh asked sitting in front of Nirvaani with his hands folded, obviously he had a thought that Nirvaani was mad at him, although usually people being mad at him didn't bother him much but this time specifically the thought of Nirvaani being mad at him was distracting him a lot, thanks to which he couldn't even sleep properly at night even after she cleary said she forgave him. also Nirvaani's behavior in morning even fueled his overthinking. "what do you mean?" Nirvaani said taking out her phone from the purse, trying to avoid the tension saaransh's gaze was creating in her body "This, exactly this is what I'm talking about" said saaransh pointing at Nirvaani's phone. She looked what he was referring to and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion while lifting up her phone to saaransh. "a phone I guess?"