Death Eater

"Come on, there's no way she can do something like that," Nirvaani banged the couch, making both of the men sigh.
They knew it was going to be hard to explain it to her, but it was what it was, they themselves were surprised when they got to know.

_

2 hours before,

Nirvaani had drifted to sleep on the couch as it was 2 AM and she had been working whole day, Saaransh looked at the sleeping beauty as he turned his glance back to thhe computer, "we shouldn't wake her up, should we?" Asked him as Abhishek nodded, "yes, she seems really tired." Abhishek said, "Let's do the rest of the work by ourselves, she wasn't of much help anyways." Abhishek added.
"Actually it's better that she's sleeping, at least we can work silently without any unnecessary questions." Commented Saaransh dragging his chair near the computer, this man would never fail at roasting and taunting people, no matter what time of the day it was.
Abhishek chuckled as they both went back to check the CCTV first.
They had guessed it was someone from the hospital and that person must've regularly came to the administration office, although it would be difficult to find if he/she was one of the administrative staff.

"Isn't it suspicious that she's coming to the administrative office quite often, I don't think she has much work here." Abhishek commented while looking at the CCTV footage of 3 days before, "Quite suspicious but we can't make a judgement this easily." Saaransh looked up at Abhishek who was tired of standing.
Three of them forgot to bring extra chairs and unfortunately there was only one in there.
"I'll ask a staff to bring extra chair," Saaransh said as he dialled Mr. Kamlesh's number and requested him to bring an extra chair in the room.

While they were waiting Saaransh let Abhishek sit on the chair while he stood nearby, as they closed the tab the software automatically switched to the excel sheet of patient's records.
Before they could close, Kamlesh walked in with a black office chair.
Abhishek stood up taking the chair from the tired man as Saaransh watched them from behind.
Kamlesh placed the chair near computer and when he was about to leave his gaze went on the computer screen,
"Oh, So miss ___ wanted to send it to you." Kamlesh said making both of them shocked as they looked at each other with slight wrinkles on their head.
"WHAT?" Saaransh and Abhishek together looked at Kamlesh.

"Yesterday morning Miss ___ was transfering all the data to her computer when I was mopping the floor, she said the data was confidential and Nirvaani madam wanted it urgently, she asked me not to tell it to anyone as it would be dangerous for the hospital."
Kamlesh left the room with that, whereas both Saaransh and Abhishek looked at each other and with a serious expression. Abhishek spoke breaking the silence, "We were right, it was her." Saaransh nodded as he switched his gaze towards Nirvaani, "I wonder how she'll feel after knowing the truth."

_

"No, I don't believe you, you must've made some mistake, she would never do that." Nirvaani banged again, one could see the pain in her eyes as she said that, all those years of their togetherness, they were not friends but they still had a bonding. She? Betray her? No, there's no chance for something like that. The world could change its shape but ROOHI could never betray Nirvaani.

"Dr. Nirvaani, we already gave you the proofs." Said saaransh bending down at Nirvaani's level who was still sitting at the couch. The two had already found another details about the system hack and leaked data, and no matter how much they tried to defend Roohi the proofs always supported her guilty.

It was not much later a tear left Nirvaani's eye as she looked up at the two men who were not even shocked at her gesture, in fact they were prepared for a worse scenario. Getting betrayed by your own secretary, and that too not even someone new. Nirvaani had seen Roohi's whole journey since the begining, I'm fact she was a part of it, she was her mentor more than her boss. 6 years was not a short time period.

"I want to talk to her," Said Nirvaani looking directly into the eyes of Abhishek,
"BRING HER, I DON'T CARE WHAT TIME AT NIGHT IT IS OR WHAT SHE'S DOING, I WANT HER HERE RIGHT NOW."
She said in angrier tone, betrayals were the only things she couldn't tolerate, whether it came from a friend, a lover or an employee.

Abhishek and Saaransh looked at each other, both of them knew the severity of the situation and about Nirvaani's anger, none of them had seen this side of her.
They were scared, the always lit up face was now burning with anger and those big beautiful eyes were filled with anger and hatred. Saaransh couldn't lie but he was certainly loving this side if Nirvaani, she was a perfect mixture of Peace and Rage. The polite girl could roar like a lioness when hurt.

If you want to see someone's true self, betray them.

"Please calm down Nirvaani," Said Saaransh gripping her shoulders,
"I SAID BRING HER HERE, CAN'T YOU HEAR!!"
Nirvaani shouted, as she shrugged Saaransh's hand away.

The two doctors were scared of this lady's anger, they did expect tears and cries but this was something none of them expected this from a soft spoken lady who always kept herself together.

The 2 men had no other option than calling Roohi late at night, the lady in front of them was not Nirvaani anymore, she was a death eater, and anyone who would try to go against her will would die in those long thin hands of her.

_

So here comes the bonus chapter, ik this one's short but what more do u even expect from a bonus chapter? ( trying to justify my laziness) I might drop more bonus chapters only if I get more and more love on them.

Don't be shy you just have to hit that vote button.
Come on ik you can do that atleast.

Also do let me know who's your favourite character so far!