Partygoer

Nirvaani entered, the room fully lit with golden lights, The dining table had a white cloth over it, and the hall was huge whereas the Couch was Indian-inspired. The huge LED TV was right in front of her with a paused music video.
The house looked beautiful, except for the empty cups of chai and disposable plates. And the best thing was there was no pippa in there, gosh her hate for dogs was insane.

"Who are you," A lady from behind asked Nirvaani, her voice was shrill, but not very shrill. Nirvaani turned back to look at the old woman in bottle Green Banarasi Saree, her grey hair was nicely draped into a simple bun with a White Gajra.

"I'm Nirvaani," She introduced herself with a smile and when she was about to continue she was cut off by Abhishek.
"Maa, she's the owner of the hospital I work in." Abhishek smiled at his mother, his mother checked Nirvaani from top till bottom, "Nice to meet you Beta," She said with a smile to, "how's my son at work?" She asked. "He's one of the best doctor we've at our hospital." Nirvaani lpoked at Dr. Batra and then smiled at his mom, she was feeling like a preschool teacher talking to the parent of her student in the parent teacher meet.

"You should go in room now maa," Abhishek said as he looked at the people approaching back to the hall.
Mrs. Batra nodded as she smiled ome last time at nirvaani while caressing her cheeks and made her way towards the room.
Nirvaani was confused at the scene but let it slide as it was their family matter.

"So, want a tour of house?" Abhishek asked Nirvaani whi was looking at the walking figure of his mother.
She turned her gaze back at hum and said, "sure, why not." With a smile on her face.

Nirvaani walked besides Abhishek followed to the kitchen and then the corridors.

The house was beautiful, it resembled hers in some way,
a modern kitchen with a traditional Interior, a separate room for gods and beautiful Indian paintings on the walls.
It showed an elegant mixture of culture and comfort.

"By the way, Dr. Batra," Nirvaani asked quietly as she looked around the Paintings.
Abhishek just hummed in response as he switched his gaze to Nirvaani.

"How came you managed to organize the house in such a short interval of time?"
Obviously, it had been less than a week since they landed, There was no way someone could find a house and then organize their stuff this fast with a busy schedule like him.

"Actually, Maa always wanted to shift back to Ahmedabad. This contract was just an excuse to shift here. She had been looking for houses very long before we came here, it took less than a day to shortlist this place. And you know she's a really hard-working woman, she did most of it on her own, and you can see the results!" Abhishek replied with a smile.
Nirvaani gawked at him, she was starting to adore his mother, she wanted to be like her as she got older, a pretty hardworking woman with such a loving son.

"Gosh, I can't believe it!" Nirvaani exclaimed as Abhishek kept on showing her, every corner of his house.
He looked quite excited to give her a house tour, why won't he be? After all, it took her mother a lot if hardwork to organize it.
She used to roam from shop to shop, choosing the best items and Furnitures for their house.

"So that's it, a small and simple house." Abhishek said making Nirvaani Chuckle, they were almost back to the living room, as they could hear the people chatting, "If this is a small house then only 10 per cent people of in our country have a small house."

Abhishek giggled at Nirvaani's response as they both walked back inside the living room.
The song was playing, some people were dancing and some were simply having a chat while grabbing some food.
Nirvaani knew some of the people who were from her hospital, and some other newcomers from Dr Batra's team, still some of them were New faces. She guessed they were relatives of doctor batra