Born Genius

"What are guys doing here?" Nirvaani asked looking at the two men sweating heavily, making them turn to look at her, one of them was sitting at the chair and another stood near him leaning on the table in front, "Dr. Nirvaani? " Abhishek turned towards his chair to look at Nirvaani, who gave them a confused look not knowing what was going on there. She switched on the lights making them both gasp at the light switch, "Oh! so there it was, see I told you we should search under that curtain." Said Saaransh standing up straight looking at the light switch which was behind the long curtains.

Nirvaani looked at the computer placed on a huge wooden table in front of the guys, "Gosh, you didn't even turn on the lights? And what are you even doing here in the dark?"
Nirvaani walked towards the two men who looked like they could faint any moment because of the heat in that room, "Actually, we were trying to fix the system." Said Abhishek showing Nirvaani the computer.
"What? Why are you doing this, it's not a matter of your concern, we've a whole IT team for it." Said Nirvaani.
"Come on, you know it is impossible for someone from outside to hack the system, there's no way someone can break such tight security." Stated Saaransh folding his arms and looking up at Nirvaani who was confused by his statement, what was he trying to mean? Someone from their hospital was trying to hack the system? Why?
"So you're trying to say, it's someone from our team?" Nirvaani asked, that there was no way some employee would betray the hospital knowing he or she could be jailed for doing such a crime.

"It can be the case," Said Abhishek turning to look back at the PC, "also before doing anything, can you please turn the AC on, we're dying from heat," Saaransh said as Nirvaani looked at their Sweaty faces, obviously how can someone survive in such hot weather without AC or fan even the room was closed, she wondered how they didn't suffocate in that room, cause she would definitely faint in there.

"Right, I'll!! Damn I wonder how you didn't even turn the AC or lights on, is it a trend of working in a darkened hot room?"
Nirvaani asked as she turned on the AC with and setted the temperature to 20 degrees.

Saaransh while looking at Abhishek said, "Well, someone couldn't find the switchboard."

Abhishek rolled his eyes and looked up at Nirvaani, "Let's not waste time in stupid conversations, look this is what we found." The trio then looked at the computer.
Abhishek And Saaransh together tried to explain the situation to Nirvaani who was a tech dumbo, it was like teaching Science to a chimpanzee who would ask the meaning of every other word as they continued.

After the efforts of one hour finally Nirvaani understood the situation not very well, but at least she got the context of what was happening.
"Damn, how do you know so much about these hacking and all, are you sure you're doctors?" Nirvaani asked,
"I don't know about him, but I took some extra classes during my graduation, although it was just for fun I didn't know I would ever use these things in life until today." Stated Abhishek while standing up from his chair, Nirvaani looked at Saaransh waiting for him to tell his story, "Well, my case is similar, the only difference is I took these classes during school." Said saaransh making Both Nirvaani and Abhishek looking at him in surprise. Such classes in school? He must be kidding.
"You're a human right?" Asked Abhishek, "You were a born genius or what? How can you learn all this in school?" Nirvaani was still wonderstruck, this man could do anything.

They three then decided to go to the canteen to take a break. It was a long day after all, Nirvaani was still trying to digest the fact that these two doctors knew more about tech than many of the people in her tech team.

"By the way," Nirvaani asked trying to break the silence as they walked through the hospital corridors towards the canteen, "How did you guys came to know about the Hacked system?"
Abhishek and Saaransh both looked at each other and then at Nirvaani, "I heard Roohi talking about the hacking thing through the phone." Said Saaransh. Although, It was his day off he was bored at home and ended up deciding to come take a check on patients after his workout session and lunch, at home he barely had things to do and being at hospital killed his time.
"He called me and asked me if I could help, and I agreed." Abhishek added. Saaransh very well know about Abhishek's tech skills as he remembered how nicely he handled a similar case in their old hospital, although all he did was advice the team and fortunately they were saved from tsevere damage to hospital system.
In Abhishek's case he was making tea for his mother when Saaransh called, he had only one holiday in the week so he had planned to spend the evening with his mother, but things never go as planned, do they?
He couldn't be celebrating and enjoying when the place he worked in was in trouble, although it was not his job to fix systems but he didn't want to regret later if something huge happened and he didn't help even when he could.

"I'm genuinely sorry for ruining your holiday, I understand how are schedule is always packed up and we only get weekends to enjoy." Nirvaani apologised, it was genuine. She didn't like to see her employees and doctors suffer because of work.

"It's alright, it was our choice afterall,"
Abhishek replied with a smile which was followed by Nirvaani's smile.

"My*" Saaransh corrected, "I want extra pay for my work, I don't do charities." Nirvaani rolled her eyes looking at Saaransh, "I was going to anyways." Said her, this man would give a glass of water to a thirsty person and still ask money for his precious water. *Kanjoos makkhichus*

As they reached canteen all of them took their seats while Abdul came to take their orders, "two teas and one black coffee," Ordered Saaransh as he looked at both Abhishek and Nirvaani, "who asked you to give my order?" Asked Nirvaani while eying at Saaransh who rolled his eyes, "Like you were going to order something else," He mumbled loud enough for Nirvaani to hear, while taking a sip of water.
Obviously before she wasn't going to order something else but now she was, she can't loose to Saaransh.

"Bring me green tea," Nirvaani looked at abdul who was slightly shocked by her gesture, there was not a single day when she ordered something other than black coffee. Everyone knew her order even before she ordered it was always the black coffee for her.

"Madam, did you say Green tea?" Abdul asked again thinking he heard it wrong, "What else did you hear?" Asked Nirvaani looking at him, her gaze was angrier this time.
"No no, it's just you always ordered black coffee so I thought I must've heard something wrong." Stated Abdul not knowing he was going to get another angry gaze from Nirvaani. Saaransh laughed looking at Nirvaani knowing that he proved his point, "See I wasn't wrong, you always had black coffee," Nirvaani looked at Saaransh and then eyed at Abdul who took his last bow asking thank you for their order and then went straight to the kitchen, knowing that he will be dead if he stayed there for even one second more.

Saaransh laughed at Nirvaani who was looking at her glass of water, which she could throw at him any instant if she heard his laugh again.
"You changed your order, because of me. Didn't you?" Saaransh laughed.

"No, it's nothing like that, I just wanted to try something new." Said Nirvaani looking away, "Aww, what a lie, Dr Nirvaani is playing Hard to win." Saaransh teased making Nirvaani even more irritated.

That conversation between Nirvaani and Saaransh had Abhishek frustrated. He was tired of the hacking thing and now these both won't stop arguing over small things.
"Will you guys please stop arguing," Abhishek banged the table.

The duo looked at the frustrated man, "I wasn't the one who started." The both said it together, which frustrated the poor doctors even more, he was feeling like a dad of two nuisance creating children who would do anything except accepting their mistake.
"Maaf krdo mujhe, meri galti h, I was the one who was arguing" Abhishek said joining his hands and closing his eyes, Nirvaani felt pity for the doctors but Mr. Saaransh, all he wanted was to win that stupid argument.
(I'm sorry, it was my mistake)

"Okay, fine we're sorry." Apologised Nirvaani.

"You should be," Said Saaransh making both Abhishek and Nirvaani give him a side eye, "What? I wasn't the one who was arguing anyways, don't expect an apology from me." Stated Saaransh making Abhishek and Nirvaani sigh. This man's self love was insane.

_

A/N - I'm as frustrated as Abhishek because of you guys who doesn't vote my story

Gosh I'm making it a habit of posting earlier than the deadline, I hate how I can't stop myself from posting as soon as I'm done with the chapter and ends up regretting while writing the next one

The Straight Line hospitalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें