The White Polar Bear

*Flashback*

"So where should we start looking from?" Asked Abhishek while hovering on the counter.
"Uhm, I don't know, your kitchen is quite big, Maybe I'll search around that corner and you can search from there," Nirvaani pointed towards the 2 Opposite corners of the kitchen.
Abhishek agreed as they both made their way to their respective corners.
Both of them bent down looking for the jhumkas.
The floor was white marbled, if it was there, it wouldn't take them long to find it.

It had been 10 minutes already since they were searching for the lost jhumka, "I don't think it is here," Nirvaani said standing upright.
"I guess so too," Abhishek sighed as he stood up.
He didn't notice the open flour box above the counter.
As soon as he stod up it started to shake, Nirvaani saw it. And she did what most of the people would do at that time... Shouted.

"Dr. Batra careful," She said. Although she was too late for that he had already almost stood up making the flour box stumble.
He looked up at the box in confusion, his brain tried to get a singnal but before he could think and act, the box almost started to fall, it was pure steel and if it fell on him, he was going to get stitches. Nirvaani quickly ran towards him, and for the first time her fast speed was paying off. She got on the way running to catch the flour box.
And Thank god she did, that steel flour box would've given Dr. Batra's head a great injury.

Although while catching the flour box she didn't notice its side, it was a little tilted making some of the flour get on her.

Abhishek was extremely shocked at the moment as he grasped while looking up from where the flour box fell, "Thank god I am fine." He said and then turned his gaze towards Nirvaani whose hands were above her head holding the steel box a little titled and her face and hair half covered in white flour, obviously he was going to thank her.
But Looking at her, it was difficult for anyone to hold his laugh and anyway, Dr. Batra was bad at holding it.
He busted into laughter looking at her, the echoes of his laugh could be heard in the whole kitchen.
Come on, Nirvaani wasn't very happy to hear his laughs as she slightly blew some flour from her face keeping the flour box down with a done look, she helped this man and now he was laughing at her condition which was again because of saving him from the head injury.

"Meri roti se jyada aata tumhare face par hai" Abhishek laughed just to get an angry eye from nirvaani who was already mad at the fact she was covered in flour.
(Your face has more flour than my bread)

"It's all your fault," Nirvaani whined and wiped the flour from her face.
Dr Batra couldn't stop laughing, he was now holding his stomach while sitting on the ground.
"You-you look like a polar bear," Abhishek said between the laughs.

Come on, a polar bear? From what angle you're calling such a beautiful lady a polar bear. He should definitely get an eye checkup.
Nirvaani rolled her eyes, giving Abhishek a done look.
She was regretting her life decision of saving him from that injury already.

_

Saaransh had already left the scene, he was not interested in ruining their *fun moments *
Nirvaani washed her face and brushed some flour away. God, now she'll have to wash her hair again the next day even when she had washed them today.
How bad can a Sunday morning be? When she has to wake up 30 minutes early to wash her hair before going to pick up her bestie from the airport.

"Should we have dinner now?" Abhishek asked as Nirvaani finished wiping her face they both seemed to have forgotten about the jhumka.
"Also," He hesitated a bit, "I'm sorry for laughing like that," He said, making Nirvaani smile at him, she was wrong about him, he was a Grateful guy.