So restless, So annoying

There it was the exact thing Nirvaani feared, it was aleready on the news, the video of Saaransh holding the man's collar. 

That was it, his career as a doctor was all over. 
As a doctor it's a matter of shame for something like this to get out.

“I need to find Saaransh.”

Nirvaani mumbled throwing her phone on the table and running towards Saaransh's cabin. He needed someone, and he shouldn't be left alone at the instant.
The news must've led him shattered, although they both had seen it coming still getting to know something like that had happened was not easy to digest.

She was worried, not just worried she was scared. It was scary to even think about what was going to happen to Saaransh. 
His job, his career, all it took was a video to ruin it. Now it was not going to take much long for the news to reach California. And if they get to know, there is a very little chance they'll accept Saaransh again. And that came later first he had to stop the man from filing any complaint against him.

“Nirvaani where are you going?” Shouted Karishma as soon as she saw her friend running like a madwoman. Nirvaani must've heard her words, but her brain denied to process them at the moment. At that instant all she could care about was Saaransh. Her eyes fixed at her her way and her legs forgot to stop until they reached their location.

Karishma who had come to pick her bestie up from the hospital as they were going to spend the night together looked around to find someone who could explain her what was going on, it was the first time Nirvaani ignored her. Something must be really serious. 

“Hey! hey! hey!” Karishma stoped a man holding his sleeves. The man looked like he had just came out of a long surgery. 

“Aren't you Dr Abhishek Batra?” Karishma asked as the man sighed, who was the person to trouble him right after his surgery. After a long day of work can't he even get to go to his house and have a peaceful dinner with his mother? 

“Yes?” He asked while turning back and throwing a fake smile at the lady, “Wait you're the shorty from that day.” Abhishek shrook, “Shorty?” Karishma glared at Abhishek which made him stutter with his next sentence, “I mean Nirvaani's friend?” He corrected.
If it was any other day Karishma would've given him a good lesson for his words, but right now she was more concerned about Nirvaani than that hulk. 

“Anyways, is something wrong in the hospital?” Asked Karishma, “Nirvaani seems a little different, she was fine when I saw her in the noon, did something happen after that? '' She asked. 

Abhishek didn't know if he should tell her about the evening or not. Karishma was Nirvaani's friend but he shouldn't disclose the hospital's matter to her without Nirvaani's consent. 
Also What if Nirvaani had decided to keep it to herself, and not get her family and friends involved.

“What is it? Why are you not speaking?” Karishma squinted her eyes a little . This lady was such a pain in Abhishek's head. 

“So restless, so annoying just looking like ise hospital se bhagao”

She couldn't even wait for the other person to breathe before answering, in that while she would flood him with her thousands of other questions. And Abhishek wad really tired after the surgery he was not in the mood to waste any more second talking to that chatterbox.

Abhishek had just opened his mouth to speak when his phone started to ring. That phone was indeed his savior from that lady. 

“It's nirvaani” He said while looking up at Karishma from the phone, “Pick it up fast, what are you waiting for?”  Mocked Karishma, this lady was indeed something. She had the audacity to continuously nag at Abhishek without any reason, he wondered how Nirvaani tackled her whole day.

“hello” He answered the phone while Karishma signed him to put it on speaker. Wow! Now he didn't even have privacy while talking. 

Obviously he didn't agree on doing that and turned behind to talk to Nirvaani.
Karishma looked at the man cursing him in her mind. How did that man even become a doctor with that attitude.

“DR. BATRA!! PLEASE COME HERE,” Nirvaani cried from the other end, listening to which Abhishek's heartbeat skipped, “What- what's wrong Dr. Nirvaani?” He said restlessly, “Are you hurt? Did something happen??” That man didn't even let her reply as he threw question on questions on her. All because of Karishma's company.
Or maybe because he was worried about the lady he loved.

“What happened? Is she fine? Did she fall? Did she get into any accident? Did someone hurt her?” There was miss Karishma and her overthinking.
"Hey, why aren't you answering!?!?" Godh that lady, can't even let him talk and understand the situation. It was not like he wasn't going to tell her if something had happened to Nirvaani.

“Give me the phone let me talk to her.” Said Karishma forwarding her hand. Her order was beautifully ignored by Abhishek and while turning to the other side he said, “Okay Nirvaani, calm down first, and then tell me where are you.” His voice was comforting unlike that of Karishma who was revolving around him shouting to give her the phone. 
Obviously he got restless for a second too, but his personality switched back to a mature one once he got to his senses, he knew no situation can be handled if he lost his senses too.

“HEY!! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND YOU'RE NOT EVEN LETTING ME TALK TO HER.”

Abhishek ignored everything, even the glances he was getting from other fellow doctors and patients because of that blah blah of the lady. 

He waited for Nirvaani to stop crying and speak something,

“Calm down Nirvaani, You know I can only help you if you tell me what's wrong, right?”

“Dr-” Nirvaani sniffled hearing which Abhishek stopped speaking and waited for her to complete. 

“Dr Malhotra isn't-” She stuttered “Isn't opening the-the do door.”

“He- he isn't even answering the calls”

Nirvaani cried. 

Abhishek too got worried, Saaransh was his teammate from a long time. They weren't friends but they did have something between them, colleagues are who you interact with every day, you might not see your friends for days but colleagues you get to see them everyday wheather you want or not. Because of which You get attached to them, it's natural.

“I'm-” Said Abhishek and stopped to look at Karishma who was staring at him with an angry face, “I mean we're coming there, don't worry, okay.”
"You're in front of Saaransh's cabin naa?" He asked, Nirvaani simply hmmed in response.
On hering that Abhishek hung up the phone. 

Finally Karishma who had been holding everything in got to speak, “Hey! Why didn't you let me talk??” She mocked Abhishek, and he was as usual ignoring her, “You want to come with me, or not?” He asked as he started to walk towards Saaransh's cabin. 

Karishma looked at the rude mannerless cold man, what did he even think of himself just because Nirvaani called him instead of her he was thinking he's God.
“If it was not about Nirvaani, I would've killed you with bare hands,”  She mumbled while clenching her fist.
“Sorry Miss, did u say something.” Abhishek asked without turning back. 

“Oh wow, now he can hear me very clearly.” Karishma thought to herself.