Part 2

They didn't let me off.

In fact my teacher screamed at me fir being 10 minutes late, that extra five minutes was when I got lost in the actual school...

'Right take a seat at the back Miss y/l/n' the teacher said looking over the top of his glasses

Suddenly the class started snickering? Did I have something on my clothes or my face?? I put my head down to avoid any eye contact and made my way to my seat when a tall lad with a brown mullet spoke up "poor new girl has to sit near the the emo" while fake gagging. "I'd rather sit next to him than you" I responded. "What's so bad about me?" He said smugly not expecting an answer "you look like you have 5 stds" i murmured which in turn caused the class to giggle as I made my way to my seat. 

The teacher had left the room for a bit because of some fight on the floor below which gave me a chance to talk to the 'emo'. He had spiky black hair and seems sweet soo here goes nothing I guess? "Hi I'm y/n" I smiled "I'm Bill! Im guessing you're new?" "Yeahh" "Look maybe don't talk to me much I don't want u to get bullied for it when you've only just joined" he laughed sarcastically before looking away, aw I feel really bad for him he's so nice. "No you seem really cool" I smiled tapping him on the shoulder "and a hell of a lot nicer than anyone else at this school" I added quietly which made him laugh. We spoke for the rest of the lesson before realising we had the same timetable up until lunch so he invited me to sit with him and his friends, apparently they all started a band together but they haven't got anywhere with it yet since their original manager decided to leave them.