Part 20

Y/NS POV——————

"Get up we're going to the train tracks" bill slapped Tom across the black of the head

"I can't be arsedddddd" Tom groaned slamming his head on the table causing me to laugh "ow" he mumbled 

"I'll come" I shrugged getting up 

"Tom get up you lazy bitch" bill slapped him once again

"Fine" he grumbled running upstairs to get a hoodie

————————10 minutes later———————

We'd just got to the abandoned train tracks when Gustav and Georg appeared, I git scared at first since I didn't know they were coming and it can be kinda sketchy round here. They'd brought drinks and snacks for themselves but none for us three so bill sent me and Tom to the shops. I know exactly what he's trying to do and I doubt it'll work because Bills plans never work. We got to the fence blocking off access to the public and helped each other over, landing on top of each other while trying...awkward. We just laughed it off but it just made me more nervous to be with him icl. We just walked in silence for a while.

"Y/n" Tom broke the silence

"Mhm" 

"You know at the party, when you said I hated you..." 

 "Oh. Yeah"

"I don't, trust me. And when I was avoiding you it's only because I didn't want any problems with Jason...he goes out of his way to find a reason to try fight me...sorry" he apologised

"Tom, it's fine I swear. I was confused why you just ghosted me but I'm done with Jason now so you don't need to worry about him" I smiled

We walked in a more comfortable, less-awkward silence now, I felt safe with Tom - I don't know if that sounds weird but...we eventually got to the shop and walked over to the snacks

"What did Bill say he wanted?" Tom asked staring blankly at the shelves scratching his head. 

"Don't ask me" I shrugged 

"Call him please y/n" he walked over to the drinks grabbing three bottles of coke.

I pulled my phone out and rang bill, he picked up just as Tom came back over.

"WHAT WAIT DID YOU GUYS KISS GUSTAV GEORG THEY KISSED" bill yelled into the phone 

Me and Tom just stared at the screen and burst out laughing

"What's funny this is so cute my brother and best friend" he asked confused

"We never kissed" I laughed as Tom said something in German down the phone, it's times like this where I wish I knew German.

"Fuck you both and don't forget my minstrels" he groaned hanging up the phone

Tom ran over to grab bills minstrels and grabbed skittles throwing both packets at me then asking what I wanted and passing me a pack of skittles too. We payed then left to go back to the rest of the boys, we actually spoke while walking back, it was mostly what had happened during the time Tom was avoiding me. We got the fence and Tom climbed over first then I threw him the bag of snacks. As I was climbing over I caught my arm on a sharp piece of loose metal, I didn't realise till Tom pointed it out, he seemed worried which made me laugh as he checked all his pockets for something to put over it. Hes really sweet when he wants to be.

"Tom calm down I'm fine" I laughed

"Your arms bleeding you idiot" he said still frantically checking all his pockets

"And it'll stop soon, it doesn't even hurt" truth be told, it stung like a mf. Tom pulled me closer to him like he did the night I'd been shoved into a table by his exs friend. We got back to the group a few minutes later and sat down next to each other, The weather wasn't that good so we sat under a bridge incase it started raining. We all just messed about joking, laughing and having fun. It was nice having Tom there for once aswell he's usually off doing some thing or another. It was 9 when it actually started raining but really heavy so we couldn't just run home and I was getting tired, I lent into Tom and yawned. I felt him tense up so I wasn't sure wether to sit up again but then I saw Bill smiling at Tom so I stayed as I was.