Part 15

In all honesty I wasn't upset. I was angry. I didn't care that I was done with Jason. If anything I was happy. I was angry he cheated and I was angry I used Tom to get back at him. I was angry that I've probably upset Tom. 

After leaving the party I just walked, I was completely spaced out. I must've walked for a couple hours because by the time I sat down on a bench and checked my phone I have at least 20 missed calls from Bill and the rest of the band minus Tom spreading out over a 2 hour time period. I couldn't be bothered to call so I just left it, they'd stopped calling now and it was nearly 12 so I wasn't gonna bother them. I was on some nature trail that ove looked a lake and god it was gorgeous. The moon was shimmering over the water and I could hear owls all around me and the occasional rustle of leaves. I don't know how long I'd been sat there but I was getting cold so eventually got up to go home.

This whole situation with Tom was just a mess, he'd been ignoring me and obviously had a good reason and then I'd just put him on the spot during some pathetic argument over a fucking  teenage relationship that was going to shit anyway. I just wanna move back to the uk and forget everything about Germany.

I was climbing over some tree that had fallen when I cut my arm on a sharp twig, luckily it wasn't the same arm I cut in that fight but it really stung and bled quite a bit however it was probably just a flesh wound I doubt it went deep. I got back to my road just as the streetlights shut off. At first I couldn't see anything till eventually a light came on in a house down the road, it didn't help much but at least I could somewhat know where to go. As I got closer I realised it was Bills house which made it much easier to know where to go. I took one last look at the window that was lit up and realise it was Toms room. And he was stood in the window. Looking at me. I just turned around and hurried into my house, as much as I honestly love Tom he can be slightly creepy.