Part 22

Y/NS POV —————

We got back to the twins house and decided to watch a movie but they had no popcorn or nothing however my mum was still away with work and we had plenty of snacks at home so I dragged Rom with me to 'help carry everything'. I only wanted him to come so we could be alone again, it's usually silent but it's a comfortable silence and I like it. We got into my house and I called him over to the kitchen to give him the bags of popcorn, I was still reaching into the cupboard when Tom walked up right behind me, I didn't realise he was there so I turned around accidentally hitting him in the face with my hair making us both laugh. After we'd calmed down I realised how close we were. Fuckkk that made me nervous. He's gorgeous everything about himself perfect...I wanted to kiss him right now but I knew that would be bad of me, I mean there's prettier girls he could go for aswell, so I just turned back around. 

TOMS POV —————

We were so close. I never really noticed her eyes but they're gorgeous. I thought we were gonna kiss I honestly did I thought we would but she just turned around grabbed the snacks and walked away...maybe she likes someone else? She could get anyone so I doubt she'd want me. Damn. 

Y/NS POV —————— 

That was rude of me wasn't it? Fuck. It's fine he didn't wanna kiss if I did kiss him who knows he might've slapped me. I got to their house first, Tom trailing in after me. I put all the drinks down on the table and stuck the left over ones in their fridge while Tom was getting some bowls out for the snacks. The guys had left some room at the end of the sofa, it was big enough to fit both of us but it would probably be quite squished. I ran over and sat down before Tom and just stuck my tongue out at him as he sat down at the very end of the sofa. I tried to move down a bit so he wouldn't be squished but bill shoved tons of pillows in between me and him so I had to be right up close to Tom. I threw away some of the pillows but not all of them and moved down a bit giving him more room.

We put on a horror and I was just excited to see how scared Tom would get, he's adorable when he's scared. It got to about halfway through the movie when I felt toms head on my shoulder, I looked down and he was asleep. On me. Omfgggg. He's so cute omdd I love him sm. I'm getting tired too though I might go to sleep...

BILLS POV:

"Hey Tom get me another drink" I said without dragging my eyes from the tv

"Tom. Drink pleaseeee" I begged

I turned my head towards him and saw him and y/n sleeping and hugging. Awwww. 

"Gustav, Georg look" I said pointing at the pair 

"Are they dating" Georg said oblivious

"Toms dreams come true" Gustav laughed

"Their not dating u moron" I laughed

"Tom definitely wants too though" Gustav mumbled

"I think y/n loves him too" Georg shrugged 

"Wow Georg I never knew" i rolled my eyes

"I don't think Tom realises how much she likes him" Gustav added

"She's not good at showing her feelings though" i said before looking a pack at the tv 

TOMS POV —————

I woke up when I felt y/n rest her head on mine, I mustn't have been asleep for long since  the movies still playing. I heard bill calling for me to get him a drink but I was so comfortable and I didn't wanna wake up y/n so I tried to go back to sleep.

Are they dating" I heard Georg say

"Toms dreams come true" Gustav laughed. If y/n heard that I would honestly cry 

"Their not dating u moron" i heard my brother add

"Tom definitely wants to though" Gustav mumbled. If he doesn't stfu about me wanting her I might slap him 

"I think y/n loves him too" Georg said. See I'd be happy but Georg is bad at understanding how people feel so I couldn't trust that.

"Wow Georg I never knew" Bill said. Ok well now I'm a bit more confident about it

"I don't think Tom realises how much she likes him" Gustav added

"She's not good at showing her feelings though" Bill said. Maybe she does like me then? She just doesn't show it? Ughhhhhh I don't know...