Part 23

! Time skip 3 weeks later !

Y/NS POV ——————

I officially love Germany. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about moving to a who,e new country but I've found my best friends and they are a whole lot more real then my friends back in the uk. Me and Tom haven't had any arguments or been in any awkward situations and I love it. I love him. Bills said he thinks Tom likes me too but I'm not sure about it, we've had moments that you could class as 'romantic' but then again Tom was apparently a tiny bit of a player so...

I'm going to the twins house just to hang out and I'm so excited, I haven't seen them in two weeks since I had gone back to the uk to visit my brother and some of the people I'm still in contact with. It was fun but my dad was away with work during the period of time I visited so I never saw him. It was really eventful though, i managed to get in a fight with some random girl at the bus stop and a few other things happened.

"BEEL" I shouted as I hugged him at the door

"Bitch u we're gone for 2 weeks not years" he laughed

"Still" I said running into the kitchen to the rest of the group

"Hey y/n" Gustav said before eating his crisps 

Tom appeared from behind the kitchen counter as soon as Gustav said my name which I thought was kinda cute and Georg pilled himself up a few seconds after Tom but Georg looked kinda beat up, not badly but like.

"What the fuck happened to you" I said shocked

"Him" Georg groaned pointing at Tom

"Tom what the fuck" I laughed

"He tried to do..something..on my phone" he scratched his head

"And that something was..?" I said confused

"Something I'm not telling you" Tom crossed his arms and smirked

We all went out into their garden and I started relaying  everything that happened to me while I was away.

"Anyways so we all got into the rave after arguing with the guy at the door and then this guy tried to shank me and one of me friends so-" I explained smiling

"What." Tom said sternly, he looked kinda mad, just like he did when I explained to him what Jason was texting me

"I nearly got stabbed but they missed now shut up I'm explaining" I shrugged "I've complete,y forgot what I was saying now...uhhhmmm...ooh ooh ok so I got into a fight on the bus with this complete crack head. He was a bit of a perv and he was high as fuck it was kinda scary I won't lie" I said laughing, I was slightly traumatised when it first happened but I can laugh about it now. Tom still looked mad but I just assumed it was since i told him to shut up, I probably seemed rude.

A few hours past but then I decided to go home since I was getting tired and my mum was due home any minute now, I said bye to them all and hugged Tom - idk why it just felt right.