Part 17

! The story so far has just been in y/n's pov but I'm gonna add Toms in for a bit !

TOMS POV——————

"Soo what did you say when you first saw Jason and why did you say you love Tom and do you and are you upset he cheated" I heard bill say from downstairs, I got up out of bed and made my way to the stairs. I wanted to hear y/ns answer.

"I don't knowww, I feel like such a bitch I shouldn't have brought Tom into it I feel so bad considering he probably hates me" she replied. I don't hate her. She probably thinks that because I've been avoiding her since she started dating Jason, I only did it because me and Jason have had a...bad...history, we used to be close but then he got some of his friends to jump me for no reason. I tried to avoid her to avoid trouble with Jason.

"Answer the other questions also be quieter if you don't want Tom to hear you crying about him" I heard bill answer, she wasn't crying was she? 

"I'm not crying. And I'm not upset about Jason I'm happy" she said, it sounded like she was on the verge of tears I won't lie. I wanna hug her right now I feel so bad, like this is partly my fault even though I know it's not

"DAMN OK EXPLAIN" bill screamed

"He was annoying, clingy and toxic and I love someone else" she said simply. Well that hurt because I knew that person wasn't me, I'd been a right asshole. I knew I shouldn't have avoided her but if she found out what happened between me and Jason she's probably hate me a whole lot more than she does right now.

"And I know exactly who that someone else is" bill teased

"And you aren't gonna tell them" y/n laughed. I love her laugh.

"Well I might...oh tommmm" he whispered. What. He was probably joking? She doesn't love me she hates me. I think. Fuck I don't even know anymore. I'd hate me if I was her

"Don't even try" well that sort of confirms it. I think?