Part 4

The rest of the class filtered in and it seemed like there was one empty seat right next to me which was good considering it was a double period so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone, well it was good until Tom walked in late meaning he had to sit next to me in the ONLY available seat. Fucking helllll. 

"Thanks for the seat" he whispered with a smirk while I scooted my he hair as far away from him as I could. The teacher started announcing the task for the period and handing out the sketchbooks, they were TINY I actually wanted to cry but i worked with it. The bell rung showing we has another 50 minutes of the lesson I had just got done with the outline and traced over it in pen when Tom lent forward and knocked a pot of water over spilling it ALL over my work.

Tom muttered something German before getting up to go get some paper towels but I barged past him and got them first, my whole drawing was wrecked.

"Shitttt" I groaned "why was he even leaning over" I muttered through clenched teeth while ripping the page out my book and scrunching it. God I could slap him so badly right now. He just sat down staring at the mess he created uselessly which listed me off even more. As much as I would sound like my mum I'd scream at him to get off his arse and help me if we weren't in lesson. I just doodled in my book for the rest of the lesson waiting for the bell to go so I could go home.