Part 12

I got to school the next day and Jason came over and said we needed to talk, I was nervous icl purely because it seemed serious and damn he was hot. 

"Y/N can I ask you something" he said

"Yeah go on"

"I like you can i well can we...date?" He scratched his neck 

"Yes omd yes!" I said instantly regretting it and thinking of Tom, idk why? I don't like him. Do I? I mean yeah I get jealous when he's kissing other girls and he's really hot and kind...when he wants to be. But I'm with Jason now so. He had to get to class though so he left, I had a free period so did the band so I ran over to our usual spot and saw them all sat down. There was a free seat by Bill and Gustav so I pulled out a chair and sat down.

"What's made you so happy" bill laughed, I must've been smiling quite a lot "Ok so you know Jason" Tom lifted his head up at the sound of his name "Yeah" they all replied "He asked me out I said yes" I clapped "I've never seen you this happy icl" Georg laughed "I could be happier" I shrugged, I knew it was a bit of a bitchy thing to say but Tom. I couldn't stop thinking about him, in all honesty I imagined it was Tom asking me out. "Damn alright" Gustav said. Suddenly, Tom got up and left leaving all his things. Weird.