Part 26

It was 7:30 and school starts at 8:40 so I decided to go and get a coffee on my way considering I was running on like 20 minutes of sleep, yes I was gonna skip the whole day but I still need some energy. I was in a nice outfit today, I was gonna just wear joggers and a hoodie but I like getting ready it's something that clears my mind if that makes sense? I locked the door and walked down the road, I got to town at about 7:45 and ran in the coffee shop. It was still early but the queue was pretty big and I wanted to get to school early so I could go straight to the bathrooms and avoid everyone. I got out the shop at 5 to 8 and I SPRINTED to school. I got there about 15 minutes later and shoved through the already crowded corridor. It got quieter the further into school I got and I was walking quietly through the corridors when I heard someone shout my name, I looked back and saw Jason and his few friends.

"WHAT" I shouted in their direction

"U available tonight? My bedrooms free" a short red head spoke up

"Fuck off u ginger twat" I stuck my middle finger up at the group of them and made my way to the bathrooms.

I was sat there for about 20 minutes when I got a text from Bill

Bill:are you at school yet

Y/n:not coming in today feel sick sorry

I felt bad lying but I didn't wanna talk to anyone especially after what happened with Tom I felt like such a bitch, just thinking about the whole situation made my cry and I just broke down in the cubicle again. I decided I was just gonna go home I wasn't even gonna try ditch lessons. I got up and zipped up my hoodie throwing my hood over my head before looking in the mirror. Fuck I look like a panda my mascaras completely smudged.

I felt the bathroom thinking the bell had rung since the corridor was empty however when I got to the main one  it was completely crowded. Jason and his friends were near the smaller corridor leading to the office, toms ex and her friends were near the door to the canteen and the band were stood of to one side. Gustav and Georg were laughing, bill was on his phone and Tom had his hood up and was leaning against a wall staring at the floor. I felt so bad. I wanted to run up and hug him but that would just be wrong of me after I've made him think I rejected him. I hadn't. I loved him and I wanted him to know that but it was just another thing I did not want to tell him at school of all places.

I looked down at the floor amd started pushing through the crowd, the boys hasn't spotted me yet but then I heard Bill shout my name. Oh fuckk. He knows what happened so hopefully he's not pissed off with me. I turned around looking at him and shaking my head. He gave me an understanding look and I went to turn around giving one last look at Tom before going home. He was still looking at the ground and seeing him upset just made me cry, I started walking over to him but Bill started signalling for me to just go, I ran to the office and signed out and started walking home when Bill finally text.

Bill:you alright 

Y/n:as alright as I can be right now. Why did u tell me to leave when I started coming over

Bill:I don't think he would want to talk right now if I'm honest, he definitely still loves you but he'd just get mad at the moment. Sorry.

Y/n:it's fine

I got home and ran upstairs crying, I loved him and id fucked up. No he fucked up. He didn't let me say anything he just left and is fucking sulking about it. I should've ran after him. No. I don't fucking knowwww. 

I fell asleep when I'd got in and only woke up at around 6pm. I was still upset but I was also slightly angry. Not with myself. But with Tom. He should've let me talk he shouldn't have left and even if I didn't like him back he shouldn't have reacted like that. He had no reason too.