Part 3

Lunch time came round really fast so me and Bill sprinted down to the canteen and bagged a table near the back then sat down to wait for his friends. I can't lie I was nervous as hell but I covered it up pretty well, I mean I thought I had till Bill told me not to be nervous...

A few minutes past then two guys came sprinting over to the table, one trying to slap the other till they noticed me. "Bill I didn't know you had friends"  "fuck you georg" he laughed. "Anyways guys this is Y/N she's new" introduced bill. "Hellooo" the two other boys said in unison "I'm Gustav he's George" the shorter of the pair said "Hey" I replied shyly, why am I shy suddenly. "I'm just gonna show y/n where the food is and we'll be back" spoke up bill.

"They don't bite don't be so awkward their really nice I swear" Bill laughed running ahead of me to the food, I ran after him and just grabbed a bottle of water and a sandwich before following bill back to the group. I was stood at the end of the table when someone grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out the way, I turned round ready to scrap when I noticed it was a boy who looked identical to Bill - well apart from different hair, piercing and style but still. Honestly he was kinda hot but so was the guy who called Bill emo so he could be a prick. 

"What the fuck mate? Coulda just asked me to move" I snapped 

"Ew your British" the boy scrunched up his nose

"Tom don't be such a bitch" Gustav groaned 

"Who even is it" Tom pointed back at me while holding eye contact with the other 3 boys 

"Don't act like I'm not here. And my names y/n" I mumbled and pulled a chair out to sit down 

"Tom be nice she's really sweet" bill stuck up for me

"Sure" he said sarcastically before walking away

The rest of lunch went really fast but it was fun, I made some friends and their all really nice but I had art on the top floor so I left a few minutes before the bell since there was no way I was going through the embarrassment of being late as a new student again considering I have different classmates this time. I enjoy art and I've always been told I'm really good at it, well apart from portraits but that's another story, so I was actually looking forward to this lesson till I saw the bill lookalike come over to the door and wait next to me. I think his names Tom I honestly can't remember.

"So why'd u move schools? Is it because you had no friends aw that's sad... seems like you gonna have to move schools again" Tom laughed 

"Piss off" you grumbled before walking into the class room and sitting down