Part 21

TOMS POV——————

We were all sat in a circle under the bridge and it had started raining extremely heavy so we couldn't really go home, i could tell y/n was getting tired too, I don't blame her I saw her come down the before really late it was just about 3 hours before sunrise, but I was hoping the rain would stop soon so she could go home and get some sleep. We continued talking then I felt y/n's head rest on my chest. I looked over at bill and couldn't help but smile, I love her. We carried on talking then I felt her head get heavier, I looked down and saw she was actually asleep. I leant over to grab my jumper that I'd thrown to the side and I put it over her.

BILLS POV——————

Tom and Y/n are so cute together omd. Im almost 100% sure y/n likes Tom, I mean at first I thought she was joking about liking him but I think she was being serious and Tom...it's a no brainer he's obsessed with her but he's so awkward with her it's actually painful. Im sure Gustav and Georg are thinking the exact same thing judging by the way they are looking at the pair of them.      

TOMS POV————— 

About half an hour had passed when there was a break in the rain so we decided to go back to our house, I tapped y/n and told her we're going. She got up and passed me my jumper back thanking me and running over to Bill. I really love her, Bill knows I do he says it's really obvious but I'be been doubting wether she likes me back. Yeah we have our 'moments' but y/n just acts all casual about it like it doesn't mean anything, I mean it probably doesn't but it still kinda hurts.