Part 11

I git to school the next morning and saw the band all talking but Tom walked off as soon as he saw me coming over, weird. I said hi and asked what was up with him and everyone just shrugged? I had lessons with him today though so I'd talk to him then. Or so I thought. He didn't turn up to any of them and just avoided me the whole day? I ran outside as soon as the bell rang to try talk to Tom, but he was kissing another girl so I left it. I wasn't gonna bother talking to him considering that was probably why he was ignoring me but I think he saw me staring as we ended up holding eye contact so I walked off pretty fast. I got home and threw down my bag then jumped onto the sofa scrolling on my phone, then Tom text. What does he want.

Tom:You okay

Y/N:what

Tom:Are you okay

Y/N:what do you think 

Tom:idk that's why I'm asking

Y/N: well you've ignored me and avoided me the whole day then you tried to hold fucking eye contact with me while kissing another girl? And now ur texting asking I'm im okay. What. Do. You. Think.

Tom:Sorry can u come over?

Y/N:yeah but I don't really want too

Tom:why

Y/N:ffs

Tom:please

I left him on read purely because I didn't wanna text him again but I decided to go over since my mum wasn't back yet, I got to their house 20 minutes later and knocked on the door but bill answered, we chatted for a bit then bill told me Tom was in his room so I went up and knocked on the door and Tom shouted for me to come in. I went and there was the same girl from earlier on his bed  so I just stormed out pissed off amd went back home and called Bill and explained why I'd left so fast. I was sat in the front room and when I looked out the window I saw the girl storming down the road looking pissed off. Oops.