Part 33

"Ughh I don't knoww" I groaned, leaning back onto the sofa. I'd just told my mum what happened.

"Toms a nice boy, I don't think he purposely cheated in fact I'd believe him if I were you. He loved you" my mum responded

"I'm gonna go to bed" i grumbled. Why the fuck is everything so confusing? And why can't I be in normal relationship? Without all the arguments??

——————

Tom was actually at school today. I'm surprised yes but I'm happy that he turned up, in all honesty I was beginning to worry big time about him. Even though I was a pussy and left when he explained everything.

Bills been smiling at me whenever I see him and Tom in the hallway. So I'm guessing that means our conversation made him happier?

Although the fact Tom is at school is also slightly annoying. Not because of him, but because of him. I wanna get back with him, I do. And I do love him. And seeing him now wherever I go makes me so much more annoyed with this whole situation.

What he's saying is probably true. It is true. He wouldn't lie about it, if he actually cheated he wouldn't keep trying to lie and he would just give up trying with me. So he's telling the truth.

But how exactly do I tell him i believe him. And that I do still love him?

——————

I'm sat at lunch now, everyone's here, including Tom. And it's making me nervous. Because he's sat right across from me. And he keeps looking at me. And it's making me really nervous. In a good way. But still.

"Right I'm gonna go get some food" Bill jumped up out of his seat and left, he was soon followed by the rest of our group. Minus Tom.

Leaving me and Tom sat here facing each other. What do I say?

"Tom" I spoke to first, causing him to look at me. And hold eye contact. Oh ffs. Whyy???

"Yeah" he replied in the same tone as when we spoke at his house.

"I've had uhm time to think.." I mumbled

He didn't reply but his eyes lit up.

"I believe you" I told him

"Really?" He smiled

"Yeah" I couldn't help but smile back at him

——————

I've just left 6th period, at lunch me and Tom agreed to just stay friends for the time being. That does not mean we won't date again though - I think?

I left the building and saw Tom laughing and smiling with a girl, I didn't see her face but she was a brunette and she had a high ponytail in. It made me kinda jealous, but Tom has a life he bc talk to whoever. And we aren't dating so..

—————

I fell down onto my bed and began scrolling on my phone, there was nothing interesting so I began to call Bill.

We'd been talking for about 2 hours when Tom came in and didn't realise we were on call and started talking, he was saying how much he loves someone. And from what I saw earlier I'm assuming it's that girl and not me.

Bill quickly went on mute and didn't unmute till a little while later.

"What's made you so happy" I asked, questioning the scarily happy smile printed on his face.

"Come over" he laughed

"Bill we can talk on call what the fuck? And stop smiling like that or I'll begin calling you penny wise" I laughed

"Pleaseee" he begged

"Fine I'll be 10 minutes" i huffed, dragging myself off my bed and downstairs.

—————

I got to their house in about 15 minutes, I knocked on the door and Bill opened it.

"BEEL" I hugged him

"Damn I thought you'd ditched me" he laughed

"Me? Neverrr" I laughed

"Alright my room I don't wanna stand outside" he dragged me in the house

"What are we gonna do" I asked

"Idk movie?" He replied

"Alright" I shrugged, a movie seems fun I guess?

We entered the room and thankfully Tom wasn't still in there. I'd shit myself if he was.

——————

"I'm gonna get a drink" Bill got up off the bed and paused the movie

I followed him out and walked into the bathroom instead.

As I left the bathroom Tom also left his bedroom and was about to go downstairs when he spotted me.

"Why are you here?" He asked, in a cold tone. Almost as if he hates me

"Why do you sound like you hate me?" I retaliated

"Me?" He asked raising his eyebrows

"I don't see anyone else around here. Do you?" I began walking back to Bills room.

"Y/n" he said my name sternly, and I didn't like it. He sounded angry.

"Yeah" I turned round smiling sarcastically

"I don't hate you" he told me

"Really? Prove it" I spat, I know I was being a bitch but...

"Okay then" he smiled, grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.

He kisses me on the lips and his grip on my waist tightens as i kiss him back.

We began making out until Bill came back upstairs. He just stood there, traumatised.

"I'm assuming Tom is gonna watch with us..?" Bill laughed when we both turned to face him

"Yeah.." I mumbled, that was so fucking awkward.

"Be mine again?" Tom whispered in my ear as we entered Bills room.

"Of course" I replied, a smile forming on my face.