Part 30

Ive been with Tom for about a year now, our 1 year anniversary is coming up in a month - I've bought him a guitar, my friend sells them so I got it on a huge discount!

I've also been invited to my friends birthday, she's throwing a party at her house - she lives about 40 minutes away, I'm bringing Tom with me as a plus one. I don't really wanna be by myself.

———————

I'm ready for the party now, Tom should be arriving at my house any minute now so we can go together - I'm driving purely because Tom drives like we have 9 lives and I don't feel like dying.

"COMING" I yelled as I heard a knock at the door

"Your out of breath ml" Tom laughed as I opened the door

"I was upstairs bitch" I laughed hugging him

"Ok well we need to go cmon" he dragged me out to my car

"Get in then handsome" I pushed him towards the passenger seat

"Your driving?" He asked jokingly offended

"Yes ml you drive like we have 9 lives" I laughed, getting in the car.

"Fair" he smiled

"U got everything?" I asked before pulling out the drive

"Yeah ma"

———————

"IZZZZZY" I hugged my friend at the door

"Y/N" she laughed

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY" I gave her the present I got her when she let us in.

"Everyone over there" she smiled, running away with her present.

——————

I haven't drunk anything since I will have to drive back but Tom has - I actually don't know where he is?

I walked out into the garden where people were playing games and that's when I spotted him.

Kissing another girl

I'd never seen that girl in my life, she had long blonde hair and could be a bloody model.

"Tom" I walked over to them, trying not to get angry in front of so many people.

He spun his head round, his eyes widened as he looked at me then back at the girl several times.

I didn't say anything, I just smiled weakly before running out of the party.

I walked out to the car, Tom following me, then got in and sped down the road.

Why the fuck would he cheat on me? We'd been together for nearly a year and he just fucked it up.

My phone started ringing and it was Tom. What a surprise!

I declined it and opened our chat that he was also spamming, I text him fuck off before blocking his contact and looking back up at the road.

I quickly swerved out of the way of a tree, barely avoiding a crash.

——————

I pulled up outside a McDonalds at 1:45am, I didn't really know where I was - I'd just driven and my phone died whilst I was calling my brother in tears.

I walked inside and ordered some food before asking if I could charge my phone so I could get home. The worker also told me where I was, I was in Zwenkau?

I'd fallen asleep in a chair in the corner pf McDonald's however I was woken up by the same worker a little while later, she passed me my phone and told me they were closing the restaurant area now so I'd have to leave. I thanked her and went back out to my car.

Zwenkau isn't too far away from Leipzig.

——————

I arrived home a little while later, walking in groggily. My mum asked if I was alright since I was a mess, I explained what had happened before curling up on the sofa and watching tv.

Bill called me a few hours later begging me to come over, he told me Tom had explained what happened and that Tom really wanted to talk to me. I didn't go over I just said I felt sick.

I have school tomorrow and I'm dreading it.